Page 432 of 546 FirstFirst ... 332382422430431432433434442482532 ... LastLast
Results 10,776 to 10,800 of 13638

Thread: Show Us Your Drums!

User Info Menu

Default Re: Show Us Your Drums!

Quote Originally Posted by hippy chip View Post
    If the only way to post pics is to downsize and upload to photobucket, then this site is just as lame as the other drum forums---the guitar guys figured it out---I guess drummers really are as stupid as I have heard! and what is up with the stupid smilies---anybody here over 10 years old????
    We can do without this. I'm sorry you are not in a happy place but don't take it out here please.
    TAMA- '2018 Star Walnut, ‘99 Starclassic Performer, '89 Granstar, ‘93 Rockstar
    Gretsch- 1963 Round Badge
    Zildjian
    Remo
    Vic Firth
    Speed Cobra Double Pedal Blackout Edition
    Speed Cobra Hi Hat
    Hardware- TAMA Roadpro
    Snare Drums- various TAMA, Gretsch, Ludwig, Leedy
    Mic's- Sennheiser, Shure, AKG

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Digital View Post
    I used to think that my Roland TD-20 was a big kit, and it probably is....but when it's set up next to the DW, it feels puny lol. I love both kits though.

Beautiful kit. Thanks for sharing.
    TAMA- '2018 Star Walnut, ‘99 Starclassic Performer, '89 Granstar, ‘93 Rockstar
    Gretsch- 1963 Round Badge
    Zildjian
    Remo
    Vic Firth
    Speed Cobra Double Pedal Blackout Edition
    Speed Cobra Hi Hat
    Hardware- TAMA Roadpro
    Snare Drums- various TAMA, Gretsch, Ludwig, Leedy
    Mic's- Sennheiser, Shure, AKG

User Info Menu

Once again guys and gals, nice pics. Awesome kits and kit lay outs to look at.

If the only way to post pics is to downsize and upload to photobucket, then this site is just as lame as the other drum forums---the guitar guys figured it out---I guess drummers really are as stupid as I have heard! and what is up with the stupid smilies---anybody here over 10 years old????
    Vinegar chip, more like. I've been chomping a bunch of them as I've been reading these posts, lol. Goes well with sour cream. Not sour grapes.

Incidentally, I might have been called a dumb drummer before, but I've yet to hear a dumb mallet player joke. I don't think most non-drumming musicians would dare try it....the last one that did go on about dumb drummers got shown how to do smooth chord voicings on the piano at a party. Shut that idjit right up, and good thing too, because there were four of us drummers who doubled up on other instruments that were ready to humour him. But I guess some people like to live dangerously, I s'pose.....

Anyway, that's my two deutsche marks. Let's get back to the usual programming....

It's a Roger's! Ok...so it has a Ludwig tom post and Pearl copy bass drum legs. And Tama hardware.
    And DW pedals. But the drums are at least all Rogers. Oh, and Paiste cymbals of course.

"...it's the Paradigm Of The Cosmos!" Stewart Copeland on Youtube

668: The Number Of The Guy Next Door To The Beast.

"A random act of kindness; it keeps my heart in shape!" - Late8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    Looks great SK! I especially like the way you did the lighting.
    Thanks Bob! If I fail as a drummer I shall be an interior designer.

User Info Menu

Last edited by EddieV; 06-27-2012 at 12:46 PM.
    "The problem with information on the Internet is that you can not validate it's authenticity. " -Abraham Lincoln

SILVERFOX DRUMSTICKS & SOULTONE CYMBALS Endorsing Artist.

User Info Menu

I had packed up my six piece Catalina kit to take last Sunday's gig, but when I saw the stage, I realized that the kit & rack wouldn't fit. I decided to take the 4 piece Catalina Elite kit instead, along with a few stands for a smaller cymbal array. When I got everything back home, I was too tired to take the 6 piece kit out of the cases and set it up, so I just put down the rug, put the rack in place, set up the 4 piece kit, and mounted the cymbals. If you ever wondered what a 4 piece kit looks like with a rack, here it is:

Looking really sweet there Bob. The guitar adds the finishing touch!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by late8 View Post
    Looking really sweet there Bob. The guitar adds the finishing touch!
    LOL Yeah, that guitar is mine, although it's getting kind of lonely these days. I just played it the night before, so it was still on the stand when I got back from the gig. The only gear in the pic that isn't mine is the amp to the right of the guitar.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

LOL Yeah, that guitar is mine, although it's getting kind of lonely these days. I just played it the night before, so it was still on the stand when I got back from the gig. The only gear in the pic that isn't mine is the amp to the right of the guitar.
    The white finish is really classy; on both accounts. The Hartke amp doen't belong to you?

User Info Menu

The white finish is really classy; on both accounts. The Hartke amp doen't belong to you?
    I've got a Hartke bass amp. Sweet piece of gear. Always ran mine through Gallien-Krueger cabs. SICK sound.

User Info Menu

The Hartke amp doen't belong to you?
    Yep, it does. I was referring to the Fender Mustang II amp. That one belongs to our lead vocalist/guitarist. Our bass player has her own amp, but she plays through mine so she doesn't have to bring her bass amp back and forth. Besides, my bass amp is bigger than hers.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
    I've got a Hartke bass amp. Sweet piece of gear. Always ran mine through Gallien-Krueger cabs. SICK sound.

Nice bass rig marko! Does the barbell help with the overall sound?

User Info Menu

Nice bass rig marko! Does the barbell help with the overall sound?
    More than you might imagine! Sounds tough!

User Info Menu

Great come back!!!

User Info Menu

Well your a piece of work. I like the smilies they add character to what your saying. Sure I don't use URL pics but I'm sure it's just your problem. Now do us a favor and go away. Sincerely LBjr
    CURRENT SETUP-
    Sonic Drive 7 piece kit.
    2 up 2 down

- Sabian AA Holy China 17"
    - Meinl classics custom extreme metal crash 18"
    - Sabian AA 16" crash
    - Zildjian Z custom 20" ride
    - Evans G2 heads
    - Pearl Demon Drive Double Pedal
    -Joey Jordison signature snare drum.

Drummer For: *BAND HAS NO NAME YET*
    Genre:Metal/Screamo

User Info Menu

I went to a relatively remote field with a lefty friend of mine earlier this week, wasn't going to post pics because of the iPhone quality, but it turns out they weren't that bad. Even the videos were pretty decent!

C&C ll Rogers ll Ludwig ll Slingerland

Istanbul Agop 16" Signature Hats ll 15" 30th Anniversary Hats
    Istanbul Agop 22" Special Edition Jazz Ride ll 22" Trash Hit
    Istanbul Agop 24" Turk Jazz Ride

DW 6000/9000 Hardware ll Aquarian Drumheads ll Roland SPD-SX ll Ableton Live 9

User Info Menu

Took the banana sticks out for a hit, hey IANAT?

Seriously, awesome pics though man, must've had a blast hey.
    Pdp LXE | Pearl ELX Export

'Give me your fingernails, oh look, the moon' - Todd Sucherman.

User Info Menu

Totally! We were expecting the cops to come within the first 15 minutes, I even ran far away to test the sound from a distance, but nothing! I got to jam outside for five hours, that's unheard of in the suburbs of Chicago, haha! The janitor from the elementary school behind us even came out and gave us a couple sodas and left a door open for us to grab water; what a bro. Tons of fun! Drums sound awesome outside. Pretty weird effect my camera made too, ha. Thanks!

User Info Menu

Only just seen this comment.
    He was a bit precious wasn't he?
    I reckon he was a lead singer.
    Mapex Armory - Photon Blue
    Mapex VXB kit - Transparent Black
    Mapex & Pearl snares
    Paiste Alpha & RUDE cymbals
    Remo & Vater

User Info Menu

Happy Drumming!

IS15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotATable View Post
    I went to a relatively remote field with a lefty friend of mine earlier this week, wasn't going to post pics because of the iPhone quality, but it turns out they weren't that bad. Even the videos were pretty decent!

This kit always makes my jaw drop.
    Pearl-Zildjian-Evans-Vater

I go to my local drum shop and purchase my sticks. I like to touch them before I buy them ;-)
    -TxDrummer
    My parents just get mad when i crash the ride. Thats true for cars and cymbals
    -jordison515

My Band:
    http://www.facebook.com/ArviaMusic
    Record for Most Users Online
    http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ers-12079.html

User Info Menu

Great shots IANAT! Thanks for sharing them with us. I keep thinking that I want to take kit outside for some pics, but when it was sunny and 110 degrees, it just seemed too hot to be lugging stuff outside. Now that the drought has broken, it's been raining every day. Maybe in the Fall.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by imperialstar15 View Post
    Great looking vib to that shot imperialstar, or maybe we should call you X7 now.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tah821 View Post
    This kit always makes my jaw drop.
    Thanks man! Glad ya like it.

Great shots IANAT! Thanks for sharing them with us. I keep thinking that I want to take kit outside for some pics, but when it was sunny and 110 degrees, it just seemed too hot to be lugging stuff outside. Now that the drought has broken, it's been raining every day. Maybe in the Fall.
    Thanks PB! Had some hot days in Illinois recently too. Cooled off later in the day when these were taken, thankfully. Looking forward to seeing yours someday!

User Info Menu

always like Rogers pics...and the banana stick!! LOL
    Enjoy the Music!

HOOKED ON VINTAGE ROGERS

12 tom times 3
    13 tom times 3
    16 floor tom 3
    22 BD times 2
    24 BD 1
    Dyna-sonic snare 1976
    Dyna-sonic snare 1969
    Powertone snare 1969
    24 x 12 Djembe

21" K Hybrid custom ride
    21" Avedis ride
    20" Zildjian 1970 ride
    18" A Custom Zildjian fast crash
    17" A Custom Zildjian med crash
    15" A Custom Zildjian Reso hats
    10" A Custom fast splash
    18" A Custom China
    LP Cowbell baby..always more cowbell

Member of "PHROGGES AQUARIAN ARMY"
    The Zildjian League

Drum Chat's Record for Most Users Online
    BE COUNTED!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotATable View Post
    Nice pics of the kit in the field. Love your cymbals too!
    Proud Yamaha Player

The line between the real world and the machine world is becoming more and more blurred every day.But its not that humans are turning into automations or becoming slaves to the machines.No, we're simply growing toward each other!