Page 359 of 546 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361369409459 ... LastLast
Results 8,951 to 8,975 of 13638

Thread: Show Us Your Drums!

User Info Menu

Default Re: Show Us Your Drums!

AntVanderbilt
    I love that sparkle finish! Ya - that'd be fun to tap out some rudiments around the kit using that snare. Nice!
    Gary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tselanne View Post
    There are some beautiful kits in here... and I've only looked through about 10 pages!

I had to move my set, so here is the progression of me setting things up in the new space:

Just the bass drum:

Geez after looking at these pics I just realized how badly my kit needs a dusting!
    As soon as I saw the pics, I though "I hope tselanne will be dusting the shells as the kit goes together." Seemed a shame to have it broken down without giving it a loving wipe down. Great set up, even if it is backward.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Rut Row...drums in the living room. Wife will be P!$$ED! haha. Good thing she's out of town for the weekend.

User Info Menu

marko138.......Nice set up. My girl is always pissed! LOL!!!!!!! Just buy her a pair of shoes and she'll be your friend again!!!!!!!
    Drumsets:

Gretsch Catalina Maple (Evans G2 Clear)
    84 Vintage Tama Superstar (Evans G2 Coated)
    Snares:
    Custom 64 vintage Ludwig Snare 10x14 (Remo Black Suede)
    Mapex Black Panther Sledgehammer 6.5x14 (Evans HD Dry)
    OCDP Maple Snare 5.5x14 (Evan HD Dry)
    Cymbals:
    Sabians
    (Depends on the GIG)

User Info Menu

Heres My silver stars all set up,still have some insurance money to purchase a few more cymbals..

User Info Menu

Cheers!

My second wife once complained about my playing in a 22 piece swing band that had some female players. I told her that I had been playing long before she came along and I'll be playing long after she was gone. She was Pissed. I kept playing. She eventually was gone. I'm still playing. Hoo-Rah!

Never surrender, never give up! Keep on drumming! Most fun you can have with your clothes on!

Strider

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
    Rut Row...drums in the living room. Wife will be P!$$ED! haha. Good thing she's out of town for the weekend.

Cleeeean setup, looks great! What snare head do you have btw?
    Sonor - Pearl - Tama - Mapex - Paiste - Sabian - Roc N Soc - Pro Mark - Gibralter - Evans - Dixon - Mapex

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by almostmatt1 View Post
    Cleeeean setup, looks great! What snare head do you have btw?
    Thats actually a super old 14" Evans Hydraulic. Way old and stetched out...but it sounds really good on that crappy old Swingstar metal snare. New Hazy 300 on the bottom.

User Info Menu

There are some beautiful kits in here... and I've only looked through about 10 pages!

I had to move my set, so here is the progression of me setting things up in the new space:

Just the bass drum:

Adding hi-hat, snare, and double-bass pedal:

Rest of toms and cymbal stands:

Finally finished!

Geez after looking at these pics I just realized how badly my kit needs a dusting!
    i love your cymbals choice
    A custom are great cymbals

R.i.P. FRANK YOU WILL BE REMEMBER AS A GENTLEMAN

how to attach an image http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ures-7721.html

FRENCHY

User Info Menu

This is my set[IMG][/IMG]

User Info Menu

this is my Kit[IMG][/IMG]

User Info Menu

Finally finished!

Nice cymbal collection,one question,What is your go to cymbal out of all the As? im not liking them as much as they should be,they are beautiful cyms,im just curious whats your favorites,Thanks

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rollin Thunder View Post
    this is my Kit[IMG][/IMG]
    Whoa! That is one serious looking throne you've got there, and I like how you piled up the dumbells to keep the bass pad in place. Nice set up RT.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Thanks I appreciate ,that throne I got out of Costco's it works well

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bubingabill View Post
    Nice cymbal collection,one question,What is your go to cymbal out of all the As? im not liking them as much as they should be,they are beautiful cyms,im just curious whats your favorites,Thanks
    Thanks. 17" is my favorite (above the ride). Sounds so.... perfect, lol. I like the 16" and 18" as well. The 14" sounds terrible. Not sure if I got a bad one or what, but it's not working, for my ear at least. Not a huge fan of the ride either (but I'm comparing it to my 21" Sabian HH Dry-bell), so I just bought a REZO 21" ride to try out. Hats are wonderful, love 'em.

User Info Menu

Love the new additions. Awesome kits
    Proud Yamaha Player

The line between the real world and the machine world is becoming more and more blurred every day.But its not that humans are turning into automations or becoming slaves to the machines.No, we're simply growing toward each other!

User Info Menu

Thanks. 17" is my favorite (above the ride). Sounds so.... perfect, lol. I like the 16" and 18" as well. The 14" sounds terrible. Not sure if I got a bad one or what, but it's not working, for my ear at least. Not a huge fan of the ride either (but I'm comparing it to my 21" Sabian HH Dry-bell), so I just bought a REZO 21" ride to try out. Hats are wonderful, love 'em.
    Thanks for the response,my 17 K is my favorite too,i love the 16 and 18 fast crash,i heard the 14 does sound "gongy",im in the mood for another cym,i'll give the 17 A a wack at gc,thanks tselanne

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Strider View Post
    My second wife once complained about my playing in a 22 piece swing band that had some female players. I told her that I had been playing long before she came along and I'll be playing long after she was gone. She was Pissed. I kept playing. She eventually was gone. I'm still playing. Hoo-Rah!
    Excellent!
    Kevin
    DW Performance series - Gun Metal Metallic Lacquer
    24/12/16 6.5x14
    Sabian AA/AAX hi-hats & crashes
    Sabian HHX Evolution ride

Drummers can be very tempomental.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Strider View Post
    Cheers!

Strider
    I told my wife that years ago, too. She hasn't left yet.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Just got a new set of Saluda cymbals:

User Info Menu

Wow! Those cymbals look great!
    C&C ll Rogers ll Ludwig ll Slingerland

Istanbul Agop 16" Signature Hats ll 15" 30th Anniversary Hats
    Istanbul Agop 22" Special Edition Jazz Ride ll 22" Trash Hit
    Istanbul Agop 24" Turk Jazz Ride

DW 6000/9000 Hardware ll Aquarian Drumheads ll Roland SPD-SX ll Ableton Live 9

User Info Menu

Well this is my first drum set, got it December 2010.
    Nothing special just a nice beginner set at a good price. Tama Imperialstar 5 pcs with stands and cymbals. Also I included my LP Tito Puente Timbales 14-15 inches with a Sabian El Sabor 18" crash.

DJBakan

User Info Menu

Stunning cymbals, Shane!
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Welcome to DC DJBakan, and very nice kit!
    Pearl-Zildjian-Evans-Vater

I go to my local drum shop and purchase my sticks. I like to touch them before I buy them ;-)
    -TxDrummer
    My parents just get mad when i crash the ride. Thats true for cars and cymbals
    -jordison515

My Band:
    http://www.facebook.com/ArviaMusic
    Record for Most Users Online
    http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ers-12079.html

User Info Menu

Yes - nice cymbals DJBakan - nice drums too!
    Looks like a lot of fun to play with the block, bell and Timbales in there.
    Welcome to the Forum
    Gary