Thread: conaway custom

User Info Menu

Default conaway custom

i am a 100% lover of custom drums but i never could afford one but last night i i foun www.conawaydrums.com custom drums made affordible i cant wait to get one for x mas.

User Info Menu

i have spoken to people in other forums that have and love conaway drums. there are what seems like hundreds of custom drum companies these days that do the exact same thing, but bottom line is conaway has the best prices ive seen.

User Info Menu

Cool conaway custom

gonna take a look at the site, but I have this weird feeling it's becoming a gimmick like "pro-style" kitchen appliances that are little more than gussied-up regular stoves, fridges and the like...
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

just another company putting their name on keller shells.

User Info Menu

but doing it much cheeper. the same wrapped keller shells will cost alot more from a company like pork pie or orange county. and i have seen quite a few crooked wrap jobs from orange county.
    keller shells are proven, they sound great if the edges are done well. DW made thier name on keller shells that were not made as well as the vss keller shells used today.

User Info Menu

Well if they sound as great as they look, what a great deal. So many different options too..brass hardware and black, snare variations, choices in colour. Id love to hear one of these kits.

User Info Menu

Looks great, I wonder if they ship drums

User Info Menu

Where are they based?
    Roland TD 30KV
    Gretsch Birch Catalina Wine red.
    Paiste PST5's
    Paiste Alpha Paiste Dark Energy
    Gibraltar Hardware Pearl 2002c Eliminator

Minute 36 - Facebook
    Tai Fighters

User Info Menu

Texas.

User Info Menu

Aw No hope for me then :P Shipping it would be too expencive to bother :P Then again australian conversion to american is really close atm and free trade means we can rip you guys off for good products :P
    Roland TD 30KV
    Gretsch Birch Catalina Wine red.
    Paiste PST5's
    Paiste Alpha Paiste Dark Energy
    Gibraltar Hardware Pearl 2002c Eliminator

Minute 36 - Facebook
    Tai Fighters