Thread: Any1 play world of warcraft?

drums-rock Guest

Default Any1 play world of warcraft?

Does any1 here play WOW ( world of warcraft) if you dont DO NOT GET IT its the most addictive game in the world! i had it and my mum made me delete it lol just wondering if any1 plays it here

User Info Menu

Ive just been given 10 days fre from my mate. Ill play it for those 10 days but im not going to start paying for it.

User Info Menu

I played it for close on 2 years @_@
    It was amazing for a long time, but the expansion killed it for me. But there's nothing like people bonding over an online gaming experience xD
    Today, on Ethel The Frog...

User Info Menu

Hi Ethel, what is the subscription charge for it, I wanted to start playing, but i couldn't find details on getting started, and I didn't want to buy the game without knowing what the subscription charges were.
    I Shall Never be caught, you will never obtain my Weapons of Mass Percussion, MWA HA HA HA HA!!

User Info Menu

I played it since beta off and on. About 3 months ago I canceled my subscription and don't plan on playing anymore. I've played soooo many mmo's. My favorite would have to be Dark age of Camelot, played for around 4 or so years.

User Info Menu

Some of my friends play Tibia. Which is the WORST MMO EVER!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rjf1986 View Post
    Hi Ethel, what is the subscription charge for it, I wanted to start playing, but i couldn't find details on getting started, and I didn't want to buy the game without knowing what the subscription charges were.
    It's like £10 a month / 15 euros or something. But you get massive discounts if you buy more than one months subscription at a time. It's easy to get sucked into it, just go slow and enjoy your trial period in all honesty.
    Today, on Ethel The Frog...

User Info Menu

My bassist has just started playing it again, which is why at band practice yesterday he was so zoned out. I think he said about 3 words and a bunch of grunts and he went to sleep.

HB58
    My Kit: Pearl Session Custom 7 Piece w/ Zildjian Cymbals
    My Band: Lead Redemption
    Current Favourite Band: Necrophagist
    Current Favourite Song: To Rid The Disease - Opeth
    Next purchase: Pearl 18"x16" Floor Tom, Zildjian A Custom Crash

Rudiments?

User Info Menu

WOW :P Lol we had a debate about this at work :P haha. Looks kewl enough but never played it.
    Roland TD 30KV
    Gretsch Birch Catalina Wine red.
    Paiste PST5's
    Paiste Alpha Paiste Dark Energy
    Gibraltar Hardware Pearl 2002c Eliminator

Minute 36 - Facebook
    Tai Fighters

User Info Menu

i dont play it, but i loved the warcraft episode of south park. the only online game i ever play is socom.

User Info Menu

I used to play WoW, yeah its pretty addictive. I'm glad i quit before the expansion. and yes bonding with online friends is neat :D
    Paiste Posse
    14inch 2002 series Sound Edge Hi-hats
    16inch and 18inch Signature series Fast crashes
    20inch 3000 series Ride
    18inch PST5 series China

Pearl Forum Series drum set
    Pearl Chad Smith Signature snare(steel shell)
    Tama Iron Cobra Chrome

RIP Frank - You will be remembered