Thread: Trick Pedals

User Info Menu

Default Trick Pedals

Hey i was lookin around online and saw the trick double bass pedal. the price on that is a little much. but i was just wonderin if anyone has had a chance to play those and wanted to know what u thought of it.

User Info Menu

i mess with em every time i go into my local shop. i'll say again....way ahead of the competition. i think dw9000 is about as perfect and advanced as a traditional chain drive pedal can get, and i think these are smoother and faster by a very noticable amount. aswell as, the adjustments are so easy a caveman can do it. no offense BTG...kinda hits ya 2 times between the DW comparison and the caveman thing.

User Info Menu

They are worth the money, if you have that much to throw away on pedals, i think you can get a Double Pedal which meets any drummers requirements for a lot less though, I'd never spend that much. I am happy with Pearl Eliminator Pedals
    I Shall Never be caught, you will never obtain my Weapons of Mass Percussion, MWA HA HA HA HA!!

User Info Menu

i'll stick with my 5000s till i'm rich enuff for tricks.

User Info Menu

Goddamn they are a nice looking pedal. If I had a spare $1400 I'd definately consider them. I really need to get new pedals.

HB58
    My Kit: Pearl Session Custom 7 Piece w/ Zildjian Cymbals
    My Band: Lead Redemption
    Current Favourite Band: Necrophagist
    Current Favourite Song: To Rid The Disease - Opeth
    Next purchase: Pearl 18"x16" Floor Tom, Zildjian A Custom Crash

Rudiments?

User Info Menu

well that answers my question. those pedals do look sick. i would love to try them out myself, but vegas seems not to have a lot of good equipment like that when it comes to drums. it always seems like it's real hard to find what ur lookin for or u always have to wait for it. all i kno is if i get that kinda money ima purchase those...most definately.