Thread: Commercial Posts

User Info Menu

Default Commercial Posts

There have been a lot more commercial posts recently. Please make sure you're familiar with the forum rules with regard to this:

Commercial Links:
    With the exception of paid advertisers, DrumChat.com does not allow the posting of links to any outside commercial website. This includes any website that is selling merchandise or services of any kind. We understand and appreciate that many of you like to get opinions of others on what drumset to buy and so forth so we will continue to allow product pictures but not if they contain websites or if the pictures are more like advertisements. The same rule applies to videos. If videos posted are more like advertisements, they will be deleted. It will be left up to the discretion of the moderators on what is acceptable or not. Also, do not post daily specials by music stores or other forms of promotion.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Commercial Posts

Glad to see it brought up. I've been seeing it too, even though it's great to hear some audio for comparative tests and getting questions answered about what to buy, certain stuff just can't fly and the rules be the rules ya know. The drum shop videos raised an eyebrow for me, I was surprised to see them in plain sight like that. I would think that most of the time you can find audio of the same kit in those shop videos from anonymous owners, without anything commercial or promotional in them to use as a substitute.
    Last edited by Russ; 08-29-2012 at 07:36 PM.
    ZildjianLeague/LP/Aquarian/Mapex/Pearl
    Snares: 4
    RIP- Frank, Wolvie, Les Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    I wish I was your wife
    Quote Originally Posted by amdrummer View Post
    if double bass is cheating then so is using two sticks

Forum Rules
    DrumBum
    No metronome?
    The Rudiments