Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gig Pics

User Info Menu

Default Re: Gig Pics

Quote Originally Posted by inthpktplayer View Post
    Where? If I can get my old lazy butt out of the house (and I don't have to pay to get in) maybe I'll drop by and say hey.
    A place called the Hour Haus near 83 and Rt 1. Some kind of art space that does music too. It would be cool to finally meet a DC'er.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
    A place called the Hour Haus near 83 and Rt 1. Some kind of art space that does music too. It would be cool to finally meet a DC'er.
    That's kinda far.

User Info Menu

A few shots from the Hour Haus in Baltimore last weekend.

User Info Menu

Cool pics, marko!

User Info Menu

Marko, sure looks like you are having a ball!
    Enjoy the Music!

HOOKED ON VINTAGE ROGERS

12 tom times 3
    13 tom times 3
    16 floor tom 3
    22 BD times 2
    24 BD 1
    Dyna-sonic snare 1976
    Dyna-sonic snare 1969
    Powertone snare 1969
    24 x 12 Djembe

21" K Hybrid custom ride
    21" Avedis ride
    20" Zildjian 1970 ride
    18" A Custom Zildjian fast crash
    17" A Custom Zildjian med crash
    15" A Custom Zildjian Reso hats
    10" A Custom fast splash
    18" A Custom China
    LP Cowbell baby..always more cowbell

Member of "PHROGGES AQUARIAN ARMY"
    The Zildjian League

Drum Chat's Record for Most Users Online
    BE COUNTED!

User Info Menu

Thanks fellas. We try to have a good time.

User Info Menu

A few pics from our gig last weekend. Real estate was TIGHT on the stage. I had to use someone else's drums, which I absolutely will not do henceforth. My drums or no gig. Period. Anyway...

User Info Menu

....Whaaaaaaats Uuuuuuuuup!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by longgun View Post
    ....Whaaaaaaats Uuuuuuuuup!
    LOL. I usually try to avoid looking at the cam but I noticed him over there shooting me so I threw him a pose.

User Info Menu

LOL. I usually try to avoid looking at the cam but I noticed him over there shooting me so I threw him a pose.
    That is a classic...........you should make it your avatar.

Reminded me of those Budweiser "What's Up" commercials

User Info Menu

Love all the pics Marko. When your having a good time it shows. And brother your having a good time. Glad to hear the shows are coming together and your band is getting the notice of all your hard work. Keep it up and Knock it out!
    Proud Yamaha Player

The line between the real world and the machine world is becoming more and more blurred every day.But its not that humans are turning into automations or becoming slaves to the machines.No, we're simply growing toward each other!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TxDrummer View Post
    Love all the pics Marko. When your having a good time it shows. And brother your having a good time. Glad to hear the shows are coming together and your band is getting the notice of all your hard work. Keep it up and Knock it out!
    Thanks brother. Appreciate you taking time to look.

User Info Menu

Cool pics! I recognize that kit! Did you not have a cool pic of it in an old basement on another web site?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sticks4drums View Post
    Cool pics! I recognize that kit! Did you not have a cool pic of it in an old basement on another web site?
    I sure do, Sticks. Glad you recognize it. A ton of posts over there by a ton of members, I'm surprised you recognize it.

From my old house...haven't even set up my kit in the new place yet..and I've been here 2 months. Ha. Just too much to do and not enough time for drums.

User Info Menu

I sure do, Sticks. Glad you recognize it. A ton of posts over there by a ton of members, I'm surprised you recognize it.

From my old house...haven't even set up my kit in the new place yet..and I've been here 2 months. Ha. Just too much to do and not enough time for drums.

I don't remember what I did yesterday, but I never forget a pretty picture! I have a 153 year old farm house, with a stone basement, so the picture hit home!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sticks4drums View Post
    I don't remember what I did yesterday, but I never forget a pretty picture! I have a 153 year old farm house, with a stone basement, so the picture hit home!
    That was about the only decent wall to take pics in that basement. Sadly (or maybe luckily) my new basement has poured concrete walls.

User Info Menu

Wink Re: Gig Pics

def looks like a grand ol time i checked out the link to cant shake hands with a fist cool tunes bro, that fan holding the poster at first glance looks like elton john lol

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Love that pic! I like the International Harvester hat too. LOL!
    Stolen from EddieV:
    Boom, ching, boom boom ching, fuggadugga fuggadugga fuggadugga crash. Rinse, Repeat ad-nauseum.

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    Come on Mark. You steal copy. Just look at your signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Texdrumr View Post
    Nothing says 'tough' like a drummer with ducklings on his drums. Ha!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Markadiddle View Post
    Love that pic! I like the International Harvester hat too. LOL!
    Gotta wear the IH hat any time I'm away from home. Remind folks how we do things up where I live.

User Info Menu

Nice pic Marko but I don't think that I have ever seen the green kit you are playing.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    Nice pic Marko but I don't think that I have ever seen the green kit you are playing.
    You haven't. And I hadn't either before that night. It was another drummer's kit.

User Info Menu

A few pics from our gig last weekend. Real estate was TIGHT on the stage. I had to use someone else's drums, which I absolutely will not do henceforth. My drums or no gig. Period. Anyway...

Awesome pics Mark - thanks for posting them. But bro, that last one...don't you think you should loosen up and relax a bit? -Tex

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Texdrumr View Post
    Awesome pics Mark - thanks for posting them. But bro, that last one...don't you think you should loosen up and relax a bit? -Tex
    I know, I'm too stiff up there.

User Info Menu

A few shots from last weekends gig in Lebanon PA. Great show. Much better than expect (as most are). Good to finally be back on my own drums. Haven't played these babies in what seems like months.