Thread: Where oh where is Boo?

User Info Menu

Default Where oh where is Boo?

You're lying back on the beach sippin' a tall one aren't ya big boy? We sure miss ya man!

User Info Menu

he's waiting till the right time to jump out and scare us...BOOO!!...

User Info Menu

Default Re: Where oh where is Boo?

I miss Boo and Utopia........what ever happened to those guys?
    slot # 1

In support of l e i g h ' s campaign..............DC Record for Most Users Online
    BE COUNTED!
    http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.php/dc-record-most-users-12079p2.html

CHARTER MEMBER OF PHROGGE'S AQUARIAN ARMY

The Zildjian League
    Zildjian Vintage A Team

RIP Frank.............thanks for being part of my journey

User Info Menu

Well neither of them have been on in like 2 years lol. Interests change, life changes. Probably doing something else now

User Info Menu

Boo never liked computers so I'm not surprised he didn't last. Remember when he spilt coffee on his laptop and destroyed it? LOL

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    Boo never liked computers so I'm not surprised he didn't last. Remember when he spilt coffee on his laptop and destroyed it? LOL
    LOL......that was back in my lurking days before I became a member .

There are several posters from the past that I miss posting......Leslie , Vegas drummer , Vinny , .... there was a good mix back then and there still is now ,I just miss some of the old group that was here .
    slot # 1

In support of l e i g h ' s campaign..............DC Record for Most Users Online
    BE COUNTED!

The Zildjian League
    Zildjian Vintage A Team

User Info Menu

I do too but I've realized that the come and go of members is all just part of the forum thing. It seems to happen with other forums that I'm involved with as well. People just move on sometimes. That's why I'm just grateful that some of my favorite people have stuck around here!

User Info Menu

Yeah, lots of things change in our lives.....happens all the time. Recently I haven't been able to contribute as much as I am accustomed to. Just really busy at work, and with my band. I find I don't have nearly the free time I enjoyed a couple of months ago, but it's all good!

And don't forget, some of the people you don't see posting anymore might just be lurking when they can to keep up on reading the threads. I sometimes have a few minutes and will browse the forums to catch up without logging in.
    Why do psychics have to ask you your name? And how come you never heard of a psychic winning the lottery?
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Norske View Post
    And don't forget, some of the people you don't see posting anymore might just be lurking when they can to keep up on reading the threads.
    That's right. I have a good friend that hardly ever posts in here (he's just not the social type... you know those computer geeks ) but he's always popping in to lurk.

User Info Menu

Sometimes people just plain and simply realize that they have a life. LOL Wish I were one of them. I cruise the forum daily, but frankly I see a lot of recurring stuff over and over, so I don't post as much. There really is a limit to how much you can talk about drum brands and drum gear and cymbals. At least for me.

all the best...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kay-gee View Post
    Sometimes people just plain and simply realize that they have a life. LOL Wish I were one of them. I cruise the forum daily, but frankly I see a lot of recurring stuff over and over, so I don't post as much. There really is a limit to how much you can talk about drum brands and drum gear and cymbals. At least for me.

all the best...

Huh ?......what , are you living under a palm tree on an island somewhere ???

I just assume the nice weather shows up and people finally get the chance to get outside and do their yardwork and dont have the time for the computer . ( I know KG, its 80 year round where youre at ....dont rub it in )

I do agree with KG ,there are a lot of repeated threads , but I still like reading some of them to get different opinions or see other people's views .
    slot # 1

BE COUNTED!

The Zildjian League
    Zildjian Vintage A Team

User Info Menu

Cool Re: Where oh where is Boo?

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    Actually, drummer, I think it was BEER, because I was shoutin' in the Shoutbox with him the night it happened--our conversation sounded like a cross between a Budweiser commercial and an emergency call to a helpline!

If I recall correctly, he was in an area where DSL was the only 'Net service available and he wasn't able to log on as much as he would like!

Quote Originally Posted by Norske View Post
    Yeah, lots of things change in our lives.....happens all the time. Recently I haven't been able to contribute as much as I am accustomed to. Just really busy at work, and with my band. I find I don't have nearly the free time I enjoyed a couple of months ago, but it's all good!

And don't forget, some of the people you don't see posting anymore might just be lurking when they can to keep up on reading the threads. I sometimes have a few minutes and will browse the forums to catch up without logging in.
    You're not alone...it's still good, and you may have to ride along a bit until you learn about the new members, but hey, man, we were the newbies once!
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck