Thread: Chad Smith - Famous Drummer

User Info Menu

Default Chad Smith - Famous Drummer

Drummer: Chad Smith
    Style: Funk, Hard Rock, Rock, Punk and Rap
    Main Band: Red Hot Chili Peppers
    Brief Summary: Has been the drummer for RHCP since 1988 and Continues to tour with them today. He also is a member of the band Chickenfoot and formed his own Side Group " Chad Smith's Bombastic Meatbeats"
    Other Info: He has a striking resemblance to Will Ferrel and is endorsed by Pearl Drums and designed a signature snare with them.

By the way, I was really surprised there wasn't already a thread on him. He's one of my favorite drummers of all time.
    Last edited by imnotverygood9; 10-06-2012 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Picture didn't come out right
    6 Piece Pearl Masters Custom Extra Maple
    14x5.5 Snare
    10x8 Tom
    12x9 Tom
    14x12 Floor Tom
    15x13 Floor Tom
    22x16 Bass Drum

Miscellaneous Hardware
    14 inch Zildjian Quick Beats
    16 inch Istanbul Xist Crash
    20 inch Meinl HCS ride.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Default Re: Chad Smith

Never knew much about HCP cause I thought they were like a pop band or something in that nature lol Was impressed with their performance on the R&R hall of fame this spring. Now I am a HCP fan and of course Chad.

User Info Menu

im a big fan
    tons of groove

User Info Menu

The RHCP came and played a show at a 350 person venue in my hometown because their new guitarist has a lot of friends up here. It was pretty incredible to see them from about third row on a stage that I have also played on! Chad was grooving pretty hard the whole time, I was amazed at the energy that the whole band was able to put out!

User Info Menu

Especially Flea man he sure is full of energy that guy.