Thread: Video from 11-4-12 Gig.

User Info Menu

Default Video from 11-4-12 Gig.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh6u5tx6cbA&feature=plcp

Just some video from a battle of the bands we played. I messed up a few times on timing, and missed fill or two.

Criticism is welcome.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Video from 11-4-12 Gig.

My criticism is not enough face time for the drummer!

You guys are talented. Drums sounded good to me, likely the mistakes are only something you notice.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marko138 View Post

You guys are talented. Drums sounded good to me, likely the mistakes are only something you notice.
    ^ This exactly. Not exactly my genre of music, but it sounded great to me!

User Info Menu

Good job man. I heard some double kick in there towards the end! If you didn't mention the timing errors, I wouldn't of never picked up on it.

User Info Menu

Thanks man!

There is a video he has with a lot of close ups of me, with some feet shots, but it is not up yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Markadiddle View Post
    ^ This exactly. Not exactly my genre of music, but it sounded great to me!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by late8 View Post
    Good job man. I heard some double kick in there towards the end! If you didn't mention the timing errors, I wouldn't of never picked up on it.
    Thanks man. Yeah, the timing error is very subtle. I think it was just a miscount due to being overly excited. But, I think I didn't make it too noticable.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Xoferif09 View Post
    Thanks man!

There is a video he has with a lot of close ups of me, with some feet shots, but it is not up yet.

Thanks!

Thanks man. Yeah, the timing error is very subtle. I think it was just a miscount due to being overly excited. But, I think I didn't make it too noticable.
    You'd never notice that stuff had you not mentioned it like Rich said. Happens to all of us live sometimes. Angus Young once said something to the effect of "mistakes are gonna happen when you play live, you just have to minimize the number of mistakes"

User Info Menu

You'd never notice that stuff had you not mentioned it like Rich said. Happens to all of us live sometimes. Angus Young once said something to the effect of "mistakes are gonna happen when you play live, you just have to minimize the number of mistakes"
    Amen. ^^^ Sounded good, not my style either. However, you guys have some chops, the drum fit the music well. The bass player sounded strong, as well.
    Mike

User Info Menu

you guys might like this one too. Lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_NVsDHI_B8&feature=plcp

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Xoferif09 View Post
    you guys might like this one too. Lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_NVsDHI_B8&feature=plcp
    Love your bass player.

User Info Menu

Love your bass player.

he has to be the best bass player I have played with, ever.

User Info Menu

Nice. I think you guys did very well! I agree that if I hadn't been told about any timing issues, they wouldn't have been noticed. How did you fair in the "Battle?"
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!