Thread: Stix Zadinia

User Info Menu

Default Stix Zadinia

Stix Zadinia
    (Darren Leader)
    Lead Drums in Steel Panther

Stix Zadinia is the stage name of Darren Leader, an American-born drummer. He is best known as the lead drummer for the glam metal band Steel Panther(formerly known as Metal Skool).[1] He is influenced by Bon Jovi and many other rock bands from the 1970's and 80's.

Steel Panther may not be everyone's taste but this guy can play, also plays Piano and writes.

He puts on a hell of a show.

Have you got you're ticket for the rock train? You gotta earn that Ticket!!

Premier Genista - Pearl Masters - Primus custom snare - Zildjian A Custom- DW 5000 pedal - Zildjian Zack Starkey sticks

I play lead Drums

User Info Menu

Default Re: Stix Zadinia

Saw him in Antwerp last week. Amazing drummer.

User Info Menu

I love watching Steel Panther on YouTube. Very cool stuff, and yes they can ROCK!
    Last edited by TxDrummer; 03-20-2013 at 07:01 PM.
    Proud Yamaha Player

The line between the real world and the machine world is becoming more and more blurred every day.But its not that humans are turning into automations or becoming slaves to the machines.No, we're simply growing toward each other!

User Info Menu

he sent me 2 pairs of signed sticks after i met him in town, nice bloke and Lexxy, chatted to me the wife and my Daughter.
    Have you got you're ticket for the rock train? You gotta earn that Ticket!!

Premier Genista - Pearl Masters - Primus custom snare - Zildjian A Custom- DW 5000 pedal - Zildjian Zack Starkey sticks

I play lead Drums