Thread: Tenor/Quad drummers?

User Info Menu

Default Tenor/Quad drummers?

Hey i just made tenor/quad but i dont know what to practice on so i can be the best!?
    XxXxxXxX

*^*CrAzY gIrL dRuMmEr*^*

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Drummrchic15 View Post
    Hey i just made tenor/quad but i dont know what to practice on so i can be the best!?
    Do you have Stick Control by George Stone, it's probably something you should think about getting especially if your in a marching band.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drum_chick View Post
    Do you have Stick Control by George Stone, it's probably something you should think about getting especially if your in a marching band.
    Is that like a cd or something?
    XxXxxXxX

*^*CrAzY gIrL dRuMmEr*^*

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Drummrchic15 View Post
    Is that like a cd or something?
    It's a book

User Info Menu

Something to practice on, assuming your highschool is like mine, you have a set of quads, do you no? No quints+ drums

I think you can buy a practice pad that has 4 pads in it for drums, if not, you can do 4 seperate, get 1 small one, 1 slighty bigger, then 2 of the biggest and set those out, a lot of money for that though

User Info Menu

Vic Firth makes a practice pad for quad players, with multiple pads. Check out their web site for more info: http://www.vicfirth.com/products/hhpads.html

User Info Menu

Eh, with the price of those things, wouldnt it just be smarter to buy like 4 small practice pads

I mean, the correct way to play tenors anyway isnt in the middle of the head, you play in a certan area about 2-3 inches or so for the best sound, the smaller head will help you train that, and itll sahve off like 40 bucks

User Info Menu

Well i found one with 5 pads on it for only $25!At guitar center!
    XxXxxXxX

*^*CrAzY gIrL dRuMmEr*^*