Thread: new song

User Info Menu

Default new song

me and my best friend who plays paino made 2 new songs, the one called over-heat isnt completly done because theres to many mistakes but the one called Distant is done. tell me what ya think!
    http://www.purevolume.com/figurezeroseven

User Info Menu

Lafirin, beautiful mate just beautiful. Great feel good type music which is very up beat and I can listen to alot!! Great job on the drums and ur fills are very nicely placed and nice cymbal work...good stuff mate and kudos to ur piano playing buddy. He writes some very inspirational music that needs no lyrics at all. simply beautiful!

User Info Menu

thanks so much bro! he'll be happy to hear that hes just got inspired again so hes gonna be writing more

User Info Menu

sounds cool. keep working within that structure and with a little dynamics and tweaking that peice has alot of potential. i hear a million places that song could go. keep up with the ideas. thats how songs really grow. i like how you drop the time to change the beat about halfway thru.
    what did you record it with?

User Info Menu

thanks so much funk, it means alot what song were you guys listening to anyways?

User Info Menu

sorry double post, me and him both used little computer recorders, mine is just a stick with a tiny mic at the end it was abouit a buck fifity at staples lol.

User Info Menu

I listened to all of them while I was at work and the lady sits behind me said "oh thats nice music you are listening too...very comforting" I said " yer its good isnt it, its a mate playing off drum chat "

oh btw I'm listening to it at home again..Saturday morning, very relaxing and sounds alot better on my pc speakers so I can hear a bit more of whats going on

User Info Menu

thats so cool! glad you all like it . the song legendary is the first one we ever made, ocean was the second and the rest are the new ones.

User Info Menu

legendary is the one i listened to.

User Info Menu

ohh, thats the first one, if you listened to distant or over heat they would be better. because in legendary I recorded the drums and then he put piano to it, which doesnt really work we found out.