ok,
    so i have Ludwig in my basment with double kick pedals
    but its hard to switch from left kick to high hat,
    if you have any idea how to make it easier
    PLEASE speak,
    thanks so much all
    xMATTHEWx[[MURDER]]

User Info Menu

is it because the hi hat stand is in the way? i used to have that problem but if you fool around with it enough you can adjust the position of the legs. but also i recently used a stand that wasn't adjustable at all.

User Info Menu

yeah...just keep messin with it....most ppl give up and put the hh way out in left field but if u fool with it enough u can actually get the hh pedal just to the right of the double kik pedal....I'll try to remember to get a pic up on here for u of my set up....good luck

User Info Menu

LOL...i was gonna post something here, then I saw the date on the question.

User Info Menu

It could help if You buy a two-Legged Hi-Hat stand that won't get in the Way.Also if You have a Tama Iron Cobra,You can Adjust the Height of the Pedals so that they are even to make easier Transistions...

User Info Menu

Having a drum rack has help eliminate that problem for me. I have folding up the legs and attached the stand to the rack. Basically only the pedal of the HH stand is exposed, so there are no legs to get in the way. Plus without the legs there, I can move in the stand closer to the left bass drum pedal. Also having a drop clutch on the HH helps out a lot.

Keith

User Info Menu

Yep, two legged hat stand and a rack system really clears a lot of floor space so you can actually get them side by side, touching.

User Info Menu

i bought a dw 5000 hi hat stand with a slave pedal connected on the right of the actual hat pedal. the slave pedal serves as the left dbl bass pedal and can be switch with the flick of the toe to be used with a cowbell or anything else you want to put on the post. i have pic on my comp but will need to resize it.
    Last edited by funkymcstain; 01-02-2007 at 05:54 PM.