Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Let The Playoffs Begin

User Info Menu

Default Re: Let The Playoffs Begin

I knew Bills were a long shot to advance but they had a good season. Houston should be eliminated next week.. they really aren't that good.

Titans are surprising.. good win but i think that was their last one this season.. Pats can go home and watch .. finally.

Tough luck for the Saints .. Vikings looked good all year to me.. next round will be good. I think the last time SF and Minn played in a playoff game was in 88. I was in the Army watching before we were being deploying out to the field..

Eagles lost Wentz again .. should've been a call on that hit. Seahawks have a good chance next week depending if they play like they did at Philly in frozen Green Bay
    RDM/Damage Poets
    UFiP TAMAHA Zildjian
    REGAL TiP
    AQUARIAN

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MDK View Post
    Patriots Fan all day here.. Feeling good with the 1st rd bye plus the Giants did not make the playoffs so an even better chance we will win #4 if we get to the show.............................................. ..........GO PATS!!
    HAHAHAHA Just saw this... Little did I know we would win 3 more..
    Ludwig Classic Maple 22x16,10x8,12x9,16x16
    7" Moon Gel Practice Pad
    Sabian HHX Legacy

Decide whether this is love for the craft or simply an ego thing

http://www.redskymary.com/ NOT MY BAND, JUST A GREAT LOCAL BAND WHO SHOULD BE SOOO MUCH BIGGER IMO

User Info Menu

Im rooting for 49er's and Titans tonight.

They just showed Joe.. man those years were special.. when I went back through SF last December it was sad to look over where Candlestick use to be. Hope they get the win.
    RDM/Damage Poets
    UFiP TAMAHA Zildjian
    REGAL TiP
    AQUARIAN

User Info Menu

Think I'm going to stake my claim on the Chiefs. I took notice of them several years back due to a co-worker. Last year I took notice on my own (I like Andy Reid as head coach) but really hadn't watched football much until a few weeks ago since Nascar ended. Speaking of Nascar, I never even saw the last race of the season so I have no idea who took the season. LOL.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

I hope the 49ers just rock the Packers.... oh would that be sweet

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SpazApproved View Post
    I hope the 49ers just rock the Packers.... oh would that be sweet
    I hope they do too. All signs point to them winning... at home, rested and guys that were injured are back. If the Chiefs can stop Derrick Henry they will probably win but a Titan upset is not out of the question.
    RDM/Damage Poets
    UFiP TAMAHA Zildjian
    REGAL TiP
    AQUARIAN

User Info Menu

oh man 49ers did what I asked!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SpazApproved View Post
    oh man 49ers did what I asked!
    Good win! Mostert 220 rushing! That's insane.. Kittle i think had only 1 catch.. don't know if he was just covered really good or if by design but it was surprising how much they ran the ball.

Should be a good SB.
    RDM/Damage Poets
    UFiP TAMAHA Zildjian
    REGAL TiP
    AQUARIAN

User Info Menu

Being a long time Chiefs fan this has been worth waiting for. Mahomes... Dude is solid gold.

Untitled by Joe D, on Flickr