Wyclef, Praswell and L Boogie really outdid themselves with their second and final album. They broke up shortly after releasing this album, but this has become one of my favorite albums. The drum tracks are mostly programmed, but they use a really good sound for them and they hold down the rhythm allowing the three MC's to explore the tracks.

The tracks have a really smooth and textured sound to them. They don't have a lot of different samples playing over each other, but everything they do have fits together really well.

All three MC's are lyrically gifted and each has their own unique flow. Wyclef was essentially the leader of the group and he acts as the main vocalist for the most part. Usually Wyclef raps the first verse and L Boogie takes the second verse and then Praswell comes in with a short third acting kind of like a guitar solo in rock music. L Boogie will also take the lead on a couple of songs, but Praswell does not do any of the choruses and never does two verses in the same song, unlike their first album. They also have numerous guest appearances including: John Forte, Pacewon, Omega, and Rah Digga.

My favorite tracks are: The Mask, Fu-gee-la(Refugee Camp Remix), and Ready or Not.

I highly recommend giving this album a listen even if you aren't a big fan of hip hop. It's top notch.