Thread: Attn: Zildjian Experts - Help!

User Info Menu

Default Attn: Zildjian Experts - Help!

Zup, all- My first post! -I have two strange Zildjians that I cannot identify. One is a 21" ride. The other is a 22" Flat Ride. First the 21" -It's thin enough to be a crash. It's made like a K , but it has the standard Zildjian logo in black. The stamp is the newstyle laser etch type with the crescent and star on top, the arabic scribble under that, then K.Zildjian&Co. genuine turkish cymbals- made in USA, then a serial#: IH 2341-004 .. The Flat Ride has the same stamp, but has an Avedis Zildjian logo! .. are these some kind of prototypes or what? I have been to Guitar Center, online to Zildjian.com and even tried ebay! No info at all. Never seen any like them. Any help would be greatly appreciated! -clusterflux

PS: Don't know how to attach a photo yet, but I can send some if needed!
    Last edited by clusterflux; 08-16-2007 at 03:55 PM.

User Info Menu

Create an account with www.photobucket.com, then copy the IMG links into your posts to show images.

Likely that someone (or possibly myself) will be able to identify them with an image of the cymbals.
    My Kit
    Yamaha DTXpress III, Yamaha Maple Custom Absolute, Yamaha Hardware, DW Pedals, Zildjian A Custom, K and ZHT Cymbals. Vic Firth Sticks.
    2 Years of Saving. Worth Every Day.