Drum Domains
Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Tama Silverstar in Antique Brown Birch finish + some Meinl beauties :)

  1. #1

    User Info Menu

    Default Tama Silverstar in Antique Brown Birch finish + some Meinl beauties :)

    Hi guys, howdie?

    I have just got endorsed by Tama Drums and received this lovely Tama Silverstar kit in Antique Brown Birch finish.
    Sound is superb, well-balanced tone thanks to the birch shell! Finish is absolutely timeless, gorgeous, & classy.

    Cymbals are all Meinls, which I also got endorsed.
    The set-up in Meinl's web is my current set up (Yamaha drums) at studio, and I am planning to have the Tama Silverstar join the family..guess I need to squeeze things up a bit.. :D

    Okay..on to the pics! Here you go.. and yes, everything is brand new..right out of the box including the Iron Cobra haha








  2. #2

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Tama Silverstar in Antique Brown Birch finish + some Meinl beauties :)











  3. #3

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Tama Silverstar in Antique Brown Birch finish + some Meinl beauties :)











  4. #4

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Tama Silverstar in Antique Brown Birch finish + some Meinl beauties :)

    and here is my one year old boy, Timothy Brady messin up with his Meinl...lol


  5. #5

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Tama Silverstar in Antique Brown Birch finish + some Meinl beauties :)

    Your endorsed by Tama and Meinl? Sounds like something out of a fantasy....

    I absolutely love the drumset and your setup, it looks so new and perfect haha.

  6. #6

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Tama Silverstar in Antique Brown Birch finish + some Meinl beauties :)

    Gorgeous kit and congrats on the endorsement!

  7. #7

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Tama Silverstar in Antique Brown Birch finish + some Meinl beauties :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Aviator42009 View Post
    Your endorsed by Tama and Meinl? Sounds like something out of a fantasy....

    I absolutely love the drumset and your setup, it looks so new and perfect haha.
    +1
    Remind us who you play with, etc.
    Gretsch USA & Zildjian
    (What Else Would I Ever Need ?)


  8. #8

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Tama Silverstar in Antique Brown Birch finish + some Meinl beauties :)

    That is a gorgeous kit.
    DW Performance Series
    Peavey Radial Pro RBS-1
    Roland TDW-20

    Gibraltar rack system
    Sabian AA/AAX/HHX/Vault
    Tama pedals

  9. #9

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Tama Silverstar in Antique Brown Birch finish + some Meinl beauties :)

    Good stuff, Michael! Really cool brother.

  10. #10

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Tama Silverstar in Antique Brown Birch finish + some Meinl beauties :)

    Congratulations! The kit looks great.
    I have always been a big fan of Meinl.

  11. #11

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Tama Silverstar in Antique Brown Birch finish + some Meinl beauties :)

    That is a sweet looking kit. I played a silverstar recently and I really enjoyed it. Congratulations on both the endorsements!

  12. #12

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Tama Silverstar in Antique Brown Birch finish + some Meinl beauties :)

    Congrats on the endorsements Michael, and the Silverstar kit does look classy!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.





    For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

    Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

  13. #13

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Tama Silverstar in Antique Brown Birch finish + some Meinl beauties :)

    Very nice kit! Congrats!!!

  14. #14

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Tama Silverstar in Antique Brown Birch finish + some Meinl beauties :)

    Nice drums Michael. How'd you get yourself endorsed with Tama?

  15. #15

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Tama Silverstar in Antique Brown Birch finish + some Meinl beauties :)

    Quote Originally Posted by almostmatt1 View Post
    Nice drums Michael. How'd you get yourself endorsed with Tama?
    Thanks Matt!

    I run a website in BAHASA language to share drum tips and tricks for drummers in Indonesia: rumahdrum.com. I am also proactively sharing drum tips, tricks, knowledge through twitter I managed many Drum Masterclass events (sort of short-1 day Drum Camp) with many Indonesian profesional drummers as the lecturers, and I also take part in giving materials, especially in basic rudiments drill, knowledge on gears, technical issues in drum tuning, etc..boy I love drums! :D

    I got the Tama endorsement shortly after the deal with Meinl I guess I am just so lucky..sometimes I couldnt believe its real and I do think there are other drummers out there possess much better skill than me that they totallly deserve an endorsement or two..

  16. #16

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Tama Silverstar in Antique Brown Birch finish + some Meinl beauties :)

    Great new set up. Congratulations!

  17. #17

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Tama Silverstar in Antique Brown Birch finish + some Meinl beauties :)

    Quote Originally Posted by areFish View Post
    Great new set up. Congratulations!
    Thank you

  18. #18

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Tama Silverstar in Antique Brown Birch finish + some Meinl beauties :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Thanks Matt!

    I run a website in BAHASA language to share drum tips and tricks for drummers in Indonesia: rumahdrum.com. I am also proactively sharing drum tips, tricks, knowledge through twitter I managed many Drum Masterclass events (sort of short-1 day Drum Camp) with many Indonesian profesional drummers as the lecturers, and I also take part in giving materials, especially in basic rudiments drill, knowledge on gears, technical issues in drum tuning, etc..boy I love drums! :D

    I got the Tama endorsement shortly after the deal with Meinl I guess I am just so lucky..sometimes I couldnt believe its real and I do think there are other drummers out there possess much better skill than me that they totallly deserve an endorsement or two..
    You deserve your endorsements because you are giving back to the world of drumming so other players can feel the joy we all know from this amazing instrument. I applaud you and your endorsers for not making it about popularity or chops, but integrity and passion! Bravo, my friend! Bravo!
    And, that is one sweet kit.
    Proudly playing:
    Sonor Force 3007
    A bunch of snares
    Zildjian
    Sabian
    Istanbul

    Sleishman Twin Pedal (You have got to try it to know!!)

    I think I love to play the drums simply because you get to hit 'em!!!

  19. #19

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Tama Silverstar in Antique Brown Birch finish + some Meinl beauties :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny G View Post
    You deserve your endorsements because you are giving back to the world of drumming so other players can feel the joy we all know from this amazing instrument. I applaud you and your endorsers for not making it about popularity or chops, but integrity and passion! Bravo, my friend! Bravo!
    And, that is one sweet kit.
    You made my day, Johny! Thanks a lot.. you have no idea how this really encourages me to give even more to the drummers in my local community

  20. #20

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Tama Silverstar in Antique Brown Birch finish + some Meinl beauties :)

    Best color I seen on those, goes great with the cymbals. Congratulations on the endorsement, but get ready to work to keep it. With any job or privilege you get in life - comes a power but responsibility along with it. Just be ready to handle that responsibility as best you can, with a smile and a passion. I think you have a bright future in drumming my man.
    Last edited by Russ; 03-07-2013 at 11:59 PM.
    ZildjianLeague/LP/Aquarian/Mapex/Pearl
    Snares: 4
    RIP- Frank, Wolvie, Les Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    I wish I was your wife
    Quote Originally Posted by amdrummer View Post
    if double bass is cheating then so is using two sticks

    Forum Rules
    DrumBum
    No metronome?
    The Rudiments

  21. #21

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Tama Silverstar in Antique Brown Birch finish + some Meinl beauties :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    Best color I seen on those, goes great with the cymbals. Congratulations on the endorsement, but get ready to work to keep it. With any job or privilege you get in life - comes a power but responsibility along with it. Just be ready to handle that responsibility as best you can, with a smile and a passion. I think you have a bright future in drumming my man.
    Priceless insights from you, Russ! Thanks for the encouragement and englightenments! Really appreciate it

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •