Thread: Why are we being told to register again?

User Info Menu

Cool Why are we being told to register again?

Question: When I logged in this evening to do some chatting, I made a post and clicked the DrumChat.com-Drummer Forum/DRUM FORUM to do some shouting.

I got kicked back to the DrumBum page inviting everyone to register for DrumChat. I clicked back to re-enter the Forum, made another post, clicked back to the forum and bang! it happened again!

Is this a new procedure I missed or has the wish corrupter been accidentally linked to the Drum Forum?

Thanks, buddies!
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

Yea, I noticed that too. Sorry BB, and everyone. Admin made some changes today. Looks like they altered the home location. I'll discuss it with them tomorrow.

User Info Menu

is all working now! YAY
    "What consumes your mind, controls your life" - So, what consumes your mind?

User Info Menu

Cool Why are we being told to register again?

Thanks, drummer! (that's another thing I love about this site--you guys are responsive to our inquiries!)

It looks like everything's back the way it should be!
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

i was getting scared for a bit there

drums-rock Guest

lol same but tis all good now