Thread: 1000 Posts!!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Default 1000 Posts!!!!!!!!!

This is my thousandth post. I have finally joined those elite few with very little or no life that post on here enough to get 1000 or more posts - although, I'm never gonna catch RD - the mans a MACHINE!!!

I just wanted to share.
    "What consumes your mind, controls your life" - So, what consumes your mind?

User Info Menu

Cool 1000 Posts!!!!!!!

Congrats, crazyman!

Makes me think of your sig, bro'...

in your case, man, yours is most appropriate!
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

yes. Yes it is BBro. Thankyou. That mean so much, you'll just never know

User Info Menu

Congrats Crazy Man! You've still got my favorite username of the whole group. It's a riot!

User Info Menu

Oh - careful drummer - someone might get jelous.

User Info Menu

congratz i know the feeling, its wonderful:D

User Info Menu

Congrats,"crazymanwithaplunger!" Had to use the whole name for the sake of drummer, our suuuper moderator, since he likes it so much! I always enjoy your posts.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

I always liked your name too crazy, made me lauigh 1st time i saw it, i like your name and coke-can, just because he he looked at a coke can and decided to make his usename cokecan, i thought that was funny too

User Info Menu

Congrats Crazy!

yer lol, coke-can is pretty funny in a cool way

User Info Menu

:d

drums-rock Guest

congrats crazyman

User Info Menu

lol well for some of us here have a long way to go. You know there should be a next stage above senior member once a thousand posts have been written.

User Info Menu

Too much time posting!
    Not enought time drumming!
    Gahhhh!

Congrats man.
    Today, on Ethel The Frog...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Markis441 View Post
    lol well for some of us here have a long way to go. You know there should be a next stage above senior member once a thousand posts have been written.
    There has been endless discussion about this since long before I even discovered this forum. It always seemed ot be something that drummer said he would look into - but then nothing ever seemed to happen. Dudes busy though - of that I can be sure so drummer- - if you ever get the chance - we still seem to want something above Senior Member??