Thread: New from Cincinnati

User Info Menu

Default New from Cincinnati

Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Dominic, 23, married. I've been playing on and off for about 13 years now. Just auditioned for my church band and nailed it! Since then I've been furiously working on my chops to get them back in shape before I officially hit the drivers seat for them next month.

I play a 4 piece Phattie with Sabian cymbals (hhx). I'll try to post some pics soon.

Also I am a professional mechanic specializing in diesel.

I'm looking forward to learning from you guys and getting to talk with other drummers from all walks of life.
    Phattie/Sabian

User Info Menu

Default Re: New from Cincinnati

Welcome to DC. This is a great site and you will feel very welcome here. Oh, and congrats on the Church band gig!

Tex

User Info Menu

Welcome to DC dsljnky's, Great people , tons of help and lots of eye candy here. There is a post named "Introduce yourself" under the General drum chat. Start there and tell us about yourself and your new gig at the church. (Congrats on that btw). There is also a Church drummers thread dedicated to church drummers as well. Again welcome to DC
    Proud Yamaha Player

The line between the real world and the machine world is becoming more and more blurred every day.But its not that humans are turning into automations or becoming slaves to the machines.No, we're simply growing toward each other!

User Info Menu

Welcome to Drum Chat dsljnky! Congrats on the new church gig!

You'll find that it's cool to be able to chat with drummers from all over the world.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Hi Dominic. Welcome to our family!

User Info Menu

Welcome to the forum, and glad you are here.