Thread: anybody know a guitarist/keyboardist needing a band?

User Info Menu

Default anybody know a guitarist/keyboardist needing a band?

does anybody know a guitarist/keyboardist that needs a band. they must live in the north east of the uk, and be willing to work in clubs. trying to send out in as many places as possible. current setup- fem. lead vox., bass and me_ the drummer. contact me if anybody fits the requirements and the bassist will get in contact with them. must be good! as far as any guitarist ever could be lol
    caution drummer may bite

User Info Menu

Cool anybody know a guitarist/keyboardist needing a band?

styx, you have the right idea...since I'm not as familiar with the music scene in the U.K. as you, however, have you been posting in the clubs and/or any of the music-related publications in your area (not to mention in the music stores)?

That would be a place to start--admittedly it be can a bit dicey--but I'm not sure if the U. K. has any national or regional sources like Craig's List stateside, which offers free posting of positions wanted or musicians seeking gigs...

Good luck, mate...
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

we will be posting in clubs etc. and we have a few sources already. we are trying to send out want ads in as many places as pos. because we are going to audition them. thanks
    caution drummer may bite