Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: any favorite tv show/s

User Info Menu

Default Re: any favorite tv show/s

Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    Yeah, reality shows. I have to deal with reality every day, why do I want to watch it on TV.

I did watch a few minutes of Jersey Shore a while back. The girls are ego driven morons and the guys are like Fonzie with a IQ of 20.
    I'm with you Rick. I mean, who decided those orange coloured, IQ challenged morons deserve their own show?
    It's the same with the Kardashians. Who the hell decided to give those silly bints their own show and become famous for..........actually I don't know why I'm even bothering to finish this sentence (sorry, choking on my own rage here). Reality my butt!!
    If you want reality, go visit the starving kids in Africa or the homeless people here in Adelaide and see how they're doing in their network provided mansions. That's reality people.
    Tama Rockstar & Paiste User and Abuser......

User Info Menu

Happy days, what a show. Loved it. They really were like the title suggests, happier days. It looked like such a fun time to be a teenager, so innocent.
    ZildjianLeague/LP/Aquarian/Mapex/Pearl
    Snares: 4
    RIP- Frank, Wolvie, Les Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    I wish I was your wife
    Quote Originally Posted by amdrummer View Post
    if double bass is cheating then so is using two sticks

Forum Rules
    DrumBum
    No metronome?
    The Rudiments

User Info Menu

Talking 24 is back

Seems like 24 is going from 'old to new' by 2014!

instead of putting a link to the official release...

check out the official twitter feed:
    https://twitter.com/24fox

Quote Originally Posted by zarrdoss View Post
    The ones I get from my antenna I watch right now are The Following, Touch, on cable are The walking dead and breaking bad. My favorite old shows were House, 24, original CSI, The first 48, Smoking guns worlds dumbest and the X files.

User Info Menu

i do not watch TV, there is nothing worth watching, i have even stopped my payments for TV, and unplugged the cable, the reason for me unplugging, here in Denmark, everybody have to pay about 200 DKK a month, no matter if you use it or not, and even if you dont pay you can still watch, but i think, if you dont pay, you should'nt watch...

i used to watch :

that 70s show
    How i met your mother
    The big bang theory

when i was a kid :

Airwolf
    Knight Rider
    Power Rangers
    The A-Team
    The Munsters

the thing about all the good TV shows, they come on here in Denmark like 3-4 months after being aired in the US, and that sucks
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein
    Does this mean that drummers are insane ?

User Info Menu

Anyone watch Luther?
    Have you got you're ticket for the rock train? You gotta earn that Ticket!!

Premier Genista - Pearl Masters - Primus custom snare - Zildjian A Custom- DW 5000 pedal - Zildjian Zack Starkey sticks

I play lead Drums

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by late8 View Post
    The vintage TV shows had the best scripts, in my opinion. Before they broke up the writer's union (mid '80s), network TV shows were awesome. Comedys like "Taxi", "Barney Miller" "All In the Family", "Sanford and Son", "Cheers" and "M*A*S*H" were my favorites...
    Absolutely loved the script writing in M*A*S*H....of course, having the right actors for all those roles didn't hurt either. Yeah, I loved "Taxi" & "Barney Miller" when they used to repeat those shows over here.

"Barney Miller" used to have a great opening theme. A bassist buddy in his high school days used to love jamming to it.

Speaking of shows with great themes.....used to like watching this one too...

And believe it or not, there's a group in the UK called Dream Themes who do this and a whole bunch of themes from classic TV shows....look them up, they're damn good!
    "...it's the Paradigm Of The Cosmos!" Stewart Copeland on Youtube

668: The Number Of The Guy Next Door To The Beast.

"A random act of kindness; it keeps my heart in shape!" - Late8

User Info Menu

Cool Dream Themes

Would this be a good sample?

Quote Originally Posted by Drumbledore View Post

And believe it or not, there's a group in the UK called Dream Themes who do this and a whole bunch of themes from classic TV shows....look them up, they're damn good!