Thread: Smiley face flip-off

User Info Menu

Default Smiley face flip-off

Ummmm, i was just looking at some of the smiley faces we get and this one caught my attention.

I know it's waging it's finger but does it look to anyone else like it is flipping you off? I think it's looks great personally. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything, now it'll probably be removed. Oh well. funny for now though. At least, it is to me. I'm kinda immature like that sometimes.....
    "What consumes your mind, controls your life" - So, what consumes your mind?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by crazymanwithaplunger View Post
    Ummmm, i was just looking at some of the smiley faces we get and this one caught my attention.

I know it's waging it's finger but does it look to anyone else like it is flipping you off? I think it's looks great personally. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything, now it'll probably be removed. Oh well. funny for now though. At least, it is to me. I'm kinda immature like that sometimes.....
    Today, on Ethel The Frog...

User Info Menu

LOL!!! It does look like he's flipping me off!!!

User Info Menu

Im leaving this discussion now because cos im too offendede by all these people flipping me off.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ethel_The_Frog View Post
    Make sme feel all warm and fuzzy inside ethel, thanks
    "What consumes your mind, controls your life" - So, what consumes your mind?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by crazymanwithaplunger View Post

I know it's waging it's finger but does it look to anyone else like it is flipping you off?
    Depends on where your mind is.

User Info Menu

Cool Smiley face flip-off?

Looks like the one that is labeled "naughty!" To me it's saying, "hey, bongobro, ya shouldn't have done that!!!"
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck