Thread: I've Got New Cymbals!

User Info Menu

Default I've Got New Cymbals!

On Sunday I went over to Billy Hydes and bought myself a pack of cymbals apart from asking about that Vintage set they had in the corner.

I bought myself a ZHT Rock cymbal pack that came with a free 10" splash (really loving the splash sound.) A little thicker than what I'm used to (ZBTs). They are much thicker than what I'm used to , I'm planning on getting the 15" and 17" crash cymbals from the ZHT series if I get some crash.

Anyone else use these cymbals?

User Info Menu

i dont use em but iv heard good things from that splash!

User Info Menu

The splash is a little thin for me but so far it's been really good if I want a small kind of crash sound.

User Info Menu

the splash also got ben up on me too roger, but thern i realised, i was going into it with all my force, so i kicked it off to between my toms and i was using it more of a accent instead of how i was before, then it stopped

User Info Menu

i use them the crash/ride didnt do the best job as a primary of ether for me so i had to pick up the 20 inch zht ride witch is amazing and im gonna get the main crach probably tomorow at the list sale. but they are great cymbols
    play till the day i die. it makes more sense that way.

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound

User Info Menu

Default Re: I've Got New Cymbals!

the 10" ZHT splash is great

User Info Menu

I have fallen in love with my ZHT 8'' splash since the day I got it back on March 28th. I would recommend it to anybody.
    It's a classic.

• How many drummers does it take to change a lightbulb?
    Five: One to screw the bulb in, and four to talk about how much better
    Neil Peart could have done it.

User Info Menu

congrats on the cymbals!!!!
    (((Arbo)))
    Pearl Forum Series
    B8 Ride
    A Custom Master Shound Hats
    Zildjian Z Custom Crashes
    Wuhan China
    Tama Iron Cobra