Thread: Songs Without Drums?

User Info Menu

Default Songs Without Drums?

I'm sure this has been asked before but I searched for it and couldn't find anything.

Is there anywhere to download music without drums?

If I'm searching for songs without drums on my mp3 download software what should I search for?

Thanks

User Info Menu

Yep, that's it! I wish they had more stuff from my day, but oh well.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Good things about sites like this. I generally dont know the songs. So i just make my own stuff up to the song :>

Shame when i think of something that could make the song so much better and cant change the song to fit it :P ME and my timing changs :P
    Roland TD 30KV
    Gretsch Birch Catalina Wine red.
    Paiste PST5's
    Paiste Alpha Paiste Dark Energy
    Gibraltar Hardware Pearl 2002c Eliminator

Minute 36 - Facebook
    Tai Fighters

User Info Menu

Cool Songs Without Drums?

Hey, DC, have you heard of the "Turn it Up and Lay it Down" CD series? There are at least five discs currently available. While most of the cuts are not songs , they're great practice discs (they even have a double-bass heavy-metal disc--#5 in the series)...

You'll find them at music stores (where I found mine) and on the Internet...
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

Ah heavy metal practice awesome!!!! :> Thanks BB your a saviour! :P
    Roland TD 30KV
    Gretsch Birch Catalina Wine red.
    Paiste PST5's
    Paiste Alpha Paiste Dark Energy
    Gibraltar Hardware Pearl 2002c Eliminator

Minute 36 - Facebook
    Tai Fighters

User Info Menu

Default Turn it up lay it down

Ummm. I just checked out that link. All of the tracks from Turn it up and lay it down are there. Isn't that a copyright infringment? Get them while thier hot!

User Info Menu

I noticed that, too, and kind of wondered the same thing. Does look like a bit of a rip off of "Turn it Up and Lay it Down."
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Default Re: Songs Without Drums?

Re: Songs without Drums:
    We removed the link to the mentioned website due to it infringing upon other's copyrights. Please refer to the following resources for songs without drums:

Free Drum Play Alongs

Songs Without Drums