Thread: newbie

User Info Menu

Default newbie

new here but love this forum. i've been just lingering and watching for a couple of weeks. some cool drummers in here , and funny ones too

User Info Menu

yes yes...great ppl in here...stick around and have a good time

User Info Menu

Welcome to the board Bro, we are glad to have ya and please feel free to ask for help at any time. This is a great bunch of guys and gals here!!!!

Welcome once again!!!!
    Romans 8:28

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

User Info Menu

Welcome aboard. Hope that you are well in spirit and health.

User Info Menu

Default noobs

he's not the only noob here. But i've been playing for years. forums are a great place to exchange ideas and styles. Rock on guys.

User Info Menu

glad u like it!
    great drummers here. A great place to come for questions and advice, and a good way to kill time
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

If in any way I show signs of stupidity or lack of intellegence, this is why:

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

Welcome Zar! I see you in here a lot. You should post more.

User Info Menu

I've been playing for a few years now, and im still new here too XD

User Info Menu

Welcome to the group man. Glad to have you on board!

User Info Menu

Thanks man

User Info Menu

drumchat is an escape for me. and its still what i like best..next to big *** women and steer wresling
    max

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer
    Welcome Zar! I see you in here a lot. You should post more.
    thnx. i'm just busy. i go in and out throughout the day and read a bit here an there. i learn quite a bit and have fun but don't have as much time to post. i like this group .

User Info Menu

I guess I'm one of the newer guys. Joined a couple of days ago. So a big hello to everyone. 29 years young, playing in a classic rock band, girlfriend, no kids, well, ok a dog that thinks shes my kid. phh.

Cool group. I'm just kind of reading all the threads and catching up.

User Info Menu

welcome to the group man. let us know if you need an drums questions ansered. i'm not the expert but some are in here.
    max

User Info Menu

Cool newbie

Hey, zar--glad you're part of the forum...and believe me, it doesn't take long to become a senior member when you hang out with your brother and sister drummers...

besides, it's safer than steer wrestlin'!
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck