Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your vids here thread.

User Info Menu

Default Post your vids here thread.

Ok I am going to step up and start this thing, I know for a fact that there are some very talented drummers, EVEN if you don't think so, so lets see some videos, this is the best way I learned, I was scarred to death to post a video on this site, but I did it, and you guys and alot of other people really seem to like them, and your imput is so valuable, and has helped me so much, so I STRONGLY suggest or ENCOURAGE you to make your video of ANYTHING you want drumming wise and post that bad boy.

Here is one of mine, it is a newer one I did called understand by Jeremy Camp.
    http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=16980724

User Info Menu

thanks for gettin finailly rollin hehe

User Info Menu

oh btw, i like the tom fill during the chorus, it really works, i dunno if its the same the fill the drummer uses but.. it fits

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lafirin View Post
    oh btw, i like the tom fill during the chorus, it really works, i dunno if its the same the fill the drummer uses but.. it fits
    Thanks, I am pretty sure its not lol, but I still had fun.

User Info Menu

I will post a vid soon. This week.

User Info Menu

sweet! exited to hear it

User Info Menu

Are you gonna put a vid up Laf?

User Info Menu

hmm mabye :P! i wanna do what PDplayer does, post a movie playing to a song, accept i tried using that movie maker thing like he does and i cant get the song, and my drums to match and sound ensynk.. me he could help me there

User Info Menu

Put the song on loud while you play.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vinnysimmo View Post
    I will post a vid soon. This week.
    Cool man, looking forward to it.

User Info Menu

hmm mabye :P! i wanna do what PDplayer does, post a movie playing to a song, accept i tried using that movie maker thing like he does and i cant get the song, and my drums to match and sound ensynk.. me he could help me there
    If I can help you, just let me know man, and I will try.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vinnysimmo View Post
    Put the song on loud while you play.
    my speakers wont withstand that punishment haha

User Info Menu

my speakers wont withstand that punishment haha
    Besides that will just make everything distorted and horrible sounding.

User Info Menu

How did you do that Kevin? I've been wondering for a while how you got your music to play perfectly in the video with the recorded drums. I'm video illiterate :P
    www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 32ndHeartBeat View Post
    How did you do that Kevin? I've been wondering for a while how you got your music to play perfectly in the video with the recorded drums. I'm video illiterate :P
    It is actually very easy, but does take a little time to sync it up.

I use windows movie maker, should be on your computer it comes free with xp or vista, open the video first, then drag it down to the top line of the storyboard, then open the audio or song you want to sync it with and add that to the second storyboard line, now it is just a matter of syncing the two together, if more detail is needed, just let me know.

User Info Menu

Thanks man. I've got movie maker so I just need my recording stuff back and it's all good.
    www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

Cool

User Info Menu

Im gonna get my mate to get one on my phone this weekend. It will be the first time i played in about (Rough thinks) 4 or 5 months.

See how i do with no practice (Cept my lil pad) For that long :P

Shock to the system im sure.

Will post monday or tuesday :>
    Roland TD 30KV
    Gretsch Birch Catalina Wine red.
    Paiste PST5's
    Paiste Alpha Paiste Dark Energy
    Gibraltar Hardware Pearl 2002c Eliminator

Minute 36 - Facebook
    Tai Fighters

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pdplayer View Post
    It is actually very easy, but does take a little time to sync it up.

I use windows movie maker, should be on your computer it comes free with xp or vista, open the video first, then drag it down to the top line of the storyboard, then open the audio or song you want to sync it with and add that to the second storyboard line, now it is just a matter of syncing the two together, if more detail is needed, just let me know.
    hey, thats exactly what I did, accept the problem is, since you can only focus in on the time bar on windows movie maker so much i cant get them exactly ensync, its either slightly behind or ahead, ever had this problem? well i tried only once, so ill try again

User Info Menu

hey, thats exactly what I did, accept the problem is, since you can only focus in on the time bar on windows movie maker so much i cant get them exactly ensync, its either slightly behind or ahead, ever had this problem? well i tried only once, so ill try again
    Yea try again, and make sure the magnifing button is all the way up, you can zoom in to be able to edit like within 4 sec, it has always worked good for me, like I said before it can be a little time consuming until you get the hang of it, and you can also mess with both the audio and video.
    I love this program, and I think it works great, you will figure it out, I am sure of it, but let me know if you need any more help.

User Info Menu

nice work pd i dont have a camra so i cant post one. but i will try to get my hands on a friends and use that to post one. probably the wall by pink floyd when i do.
    play till the day i die. it makes more sense that way.

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound

User Info Menu

Hey Kevin, I bought a Panasonic Digital camcorder the other day, so if I get the nerve up, I might just show you guys what a newbie I really am!!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    Hey Kevin, I bought a Panasonic Digital camcorder the other day, so if I get the nerve up, I might just show you guys what a newbie I really am!!
    Come on bob, just do it, trust you will be glad you did.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummerdavie View Post
    nice work pd i dont have a camra so i cant post one. but i will try to get my hands on a friends and use that to post one. probably the wall by pink floyd when i do.
    SWEET, cant wait for that, I think I am going to do comfortably numb.

User Info Menu

Love the song "Comfortably Numb." I don't think the basic rhythms are all that difficult, either. Of course, I could be wrong once I try to duplicate them!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!