Thread: User Name change question-Moderators

User Info Menu

Default User Name change question-Moderators

To one of the moderators:
    I was wondering how one goes about changing their user name?

Reasons I would to change my user name:
    When I first signed on this site it was just to check it out. So I used a variation of a name I used in a different forum (about motorcycles).

At the time I didn't even have a set of my own, and was only considering trying to play at my church( Iam a beginner).

The user name chopper_project doesn't truely represent me here.

I now have a set of my own and do drum with the church worship team.

Also, since I see what a GREAT SITE this is, with a wealth of knowledge there is amongst its members (shamelessly buttering up moderator) and Iplan on sticking around a bit.

So, If possible I would like info on how to change my user name thanks,
    Lee

User Info Menu

Butter me baby! LOL It looks likes we have you straight Lee. Sorry it took a day or two.

User Info Menu

I love the name Lee! That's my dad's and brother's name).

User Info Menu

Drummer- Thanks, it's working well (he says while putting butter away lol)

Drum_chik, awww, thanks. Thats actually my middle name, but that's what I go by. It's my sons middle name. It is also my dad's middle name, which he goes by. Also His twin brothers middle(thankfully he does not go by it) and His sons middle name, which he DOES go by.

It's kind of confusing when we ALL get together!

Apparently we need to find some new names for the next generations.

User Info Menu

Cool User Name change question--Moderators

Hey, Lee! You're still a cool dude no matter what you're called!

(smears a little butter on WorshipHammer; Tom didn't put it ALL away!)

I have the same problem with "Steve" and variations in my family...

One nephew on my side; nephew by marriage; great-nephew (son of NBM); great-niece (stepdaughter of NBM); one great-nephew on my wife's side (son of niece by marriage!)

At least for now there's only one Charlie...yours truly!

keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

It's funny how those family names go. My grandfather was Reno Austin Niles, Sr. My dad was Reno Austin Niles, Jr. he did n't want me growing up with the name Reno, so he named me Robert Austin Niles. I didn't want my son feeling like he was walking in my footsteps, so I chose not to make him a "Jr." I did keep the RAN initials intact, though. I/we named my/our son, Richard Andrew Niles. Now the RAN thing is up to my son. He'll either keep it going, or not.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WorshipHammer View Post
    Drummer- Thanks, it's working well (he says while putting butter away lol)

Drum_chik, awww, thanks. Thats actually my middle name, but that's what I go by. It's my sons middle name. It is also my dad's middle name, which he goes by. Also His twin brothers middle(thankfully he does not go by it) and His sons middle name, which he DOES go by.

It's kind of confusing when we ALL get together!

Apparently we need to find some new names for the next generations.
    dude i have that same problem with william. every generation as far back as we can trace has been named william williams.
    it gets so confuseing at reunions
    play till the day i die. it makes more sense that way.

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound

User Info Menu

Thanks BB!

Yeah, Im a jr also.

My dad didn't like his first name Irvin, and didn't want to pass it on, so mom decidid she would name me Dana.

All of a sudden my dad thought that Irvin Lee R----, JR wasn't so bad after all.
    Sorry any Dana's out there

DD, I understand, I have done my genealogy and past these last couple generations, every one was named William, Thomas. John or Lewis! Every family with several boys followed this patteren or a combination.

OOPS, I named one son John William

User Info Menu

My mom and I have the same name, I'm Susan Jr. LOL (Yes, there is an older version of me out there).

User Info Menu

Maybe older, but is she as cool?
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    Maybe older, but is she as cool?
    Noway! Nobody's as cool as The Suz!

User Info Menu

Speaking of cool DC, what happened to your old avatar? I liked it way better.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Roaddebris View Post
    Speaking of cool DC, what happened to your old avatar? I liked it way better.
    Which one, the dancing guy or the drums with the "drum_chick" across it?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drum_chick View Post
    Which one, the dancing guy or the drums with the "drum_chick" across it?

The one with the cartoon with headphones.

User Info Menu

The one with the cartoon with headphones.
    What's wrong with my dancing chick with the i-pod?

User Info Menu

Nuth'n. I just always thought the other one was more you.

User Info Menu

I got sick of it, I wanted something a bit more fun......... I was listening to a dance song on my ipod when I changed it so it suited me at the time..... Maybe I should find an avatar of Lara Croft

User Info Menu

And...... You know women my age always want to appear younger then they really are, my new avatar makes me about 28

User Info Menu

I always found Eowyn (from the book, not the movie) more compelling than Laura Croft.

User Info Menu

I always found Eowyn (from the book, not the movie) more compelling than Laura Croft.
    I never read the book, but I like Eowyn's character in the movie....

User Info Menu

She's a wuss in the movie.

User Info Menu

Agreed!

User Info Menu

Wow RDB, a LOTR fan.... you just gained massive cool points. And She kicked much much more butt in the books! My vote for Eowyn! Perhaps sugar daddy would like that costume...
    Thats the way, uh huh, uh huh, I like it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kryshah View Post
    Wow RDB, a LOTR fan.... you just gained massive cool points. And She kicked much much more butt in the books! My vote for Eowyn! Perhaps sugar daddy would like that costume...
    Nah, he's a fuddie duddie.......LOL