Thread: Can't see my signature...

User Info Menu

Default Can't see my signature...

I've set my signature in the User CP and checked the "display signature" box but still cannot see my sig.

Can anyone help please?

User Info Menu

Default Re: Can't see my signature...

You may need a couple more posts before it shows up. I see that right now you're only at 24 posts. Try participating in a couple other threads and get your count up. See if it shows up then.
    Stolen from EddieV:
    Boom, ching, boom boom ching, fuggadugga fuggadugga fuggadugga crash. Rinse, Repeat ad-nauseum.

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    Come on Mark. You steal copy. Just look at your signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Texdrumr View Post
    Nothing says 'tough' like a drummer with ducklings on his drums. Ha!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Markadiddle View Post
    You may need a couple more posts before it shows up. I see that right now you're only at 24 posts. Try participating in a couple other threads and get your count up. See if it shows up then.
    Try posting on the "count to 10,000" thread. That's a quick, sure-fire way to up your post count.
    Mapex Armory - Photon Blue
    Mapex VXB kit - Transparent Black
    Mapex & Pearl snares
    Paiste Alpha & RUDE cymbals
    Remo & Vater

User Info Menu

Signature test
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Hmmm, mine works.

Go back into your User CP and click on your signature link. Once the text box pops up use the enter key and enter down about 4-6 lines. This will always leave a few spaces below the last line you type in and leave your signature area a bit cleaner. Try typing just a single line of text with no formatting and save that.

Come back out and run a test post. Mine didn't show up until I posted a new post.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

It's a graphic, not text.

All the specs for a signature graphic are correct.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hellwyck View Post
    It's a graphic, not text.

All the specs for a signature graphic are correct.
    If it's a link of any kind it won't show. You may have to try to copy and paste the graphic if you hadn't thought of that. I don't want to assume anything when it comes to graphics so please don't take what I said as anything disrespectful.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Is it anything offensive? Maybe admin pulled it. Otherwise, it should be showing.

User Info Menu

I don't "do" offensive.
    it's my logo (my face in an inverted pentagram) on the right side with my kit config on the left side.

User Info Menu

Test...

User Info Menu

There's a link in the signature part that says "insert signature",
    apparently, you click that and it puts it onto your subsequent posts .

User Info Menu

it show
    congrad you break your mistery

R.i.P. FRANK YOU WILL BE REMEMBER AS A GENTLEMAN

how to attach an image http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ures-7721.html

FRENCHY

User Info Menu

I don't "do" offensive.
    it's my logo (my face in an inverted pentagram) on the right side with my kit config on the left side.
    That was the problem. You'll need to please revise as per this forum rule:

Political, Religious or other "Hot Button" Posts/Images/Videos:
    While in the past we have allowed some discussion on these matters, DrumChat.com has decided to ask its members to refrain from posting these hot button issues that can often produce negative sentiment amongst members. So, please do not post anything of a political or religious or otherwise controversial nature in the forum (for example, satanic images, cult symbols, etc). We appreciate and value everyone's diverse background but wish to help maintain the sense of community that has been built by avoiding these topics. There are other online forums dedicated to these subjects and we encourage you to visit them to discuss those issues. Moderators will close and/or delete any thread or post that they deem violates this rule.
    Thank you.

User Info Menu

I agree with the "no religion" thing but I've not exactly got a demon slaughtering a child on my signature...

Ok, I'll change it
    Last edited by Hellwyck; 06-15-2013 at 05:58 AM.

User Info Menu

Yay!!!!!
    Signature here

User Info Menu

I agree with the "no religion" thing but I've not exactly got a demon slaughtering a child on my signature...
    It only matters that it's a sensitive subject and we learned through trial and error that omission of these things is better for the forum. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation even if you don't agree.

User Info Menu

It only matters that it's a sensitive subject and we learned through trial and error that omission of these things is better for the forum. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation even if you don't agree.
    It's not that I don't agree, I agree wholeheartedly (I'm an atheist so religion is a no-no subject for me), I just don't see how an inverted pentagram could be classed as a bad thing if not attached to any sort of doctrines or propaganda.

I understand how religious artwork and occult symbolism can start flame wars but it was just my face on a symbol designed as a heavy metal icon, not a religious one.
    Last edited by Hellwyck; 06-15-2013 at 03:22 PM.

User Info Menu

It's not that I don't agree, I agree wholeheartedly (I'm an atheist so religion is a no-no subject for me), I just don't see how an inverted pentagram could be classed as a bad thing if not attached to any sort of doctrines or propaganda.

I understand how religious artwork and occult symbolism can start flame wars but it was just my face on a symbol designed as a heavy metal icon, not a religious one.
    Unfortunately, pentagrams have connotations of satanism. I understand you just want to have it in a signature because it represents you. I totally get that. I'd have the Star of David if I could, but I don't want to start any controversy. Besides, the way you have your sig now is totally cool. It doesn't need any more dressing up IMHO.
    Stolen from EddieV:
    Boom, ching, boom boom ching, fuggadugga fuggadugga fuggadugga crash. Rinse, Repeat ad-nauseum.

User Info Menu

Unfortunately, pentagrams have connotations of satanism. I understand you just want to have it in a signature because it represents you. I totally get that. I'd have the Star of David if I could, but I don't want to start any controversy. Besides, the way you have your sig now is totally cool. It doesn't need any more dressing up IMHO.
    Well said, diddlebreath.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bish View Post
    Well said, diddlebreath.
    Thanks.... I think. (diddlebreath??)
    Stolen from EddieV:

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bish View Post
    Well said, diddlebreath.
    Thanks.... I think. (diddlebreath??)
    he got drunk again
    j/k Bish

R.i.P. FRANK YOU WILL BE REMEMBER AS A GENTLEMAN

how to attach an image http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ures-7721.html

FRENCHY