Thread: Pearl Exports, Drumset for Sale

User Info Menu

Default Pearl Exports, Drumset for Sale

I figured it would be better to post a video rather than pictures. This way someone could get a idea as to what they sound like.

I love the finish on them, I just don't use them and it seems like a shame to just let them sit there collecting dust.

Anybody interested, just PM me.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Pearl Exports

The Pearls are going for $425 + shipping.

I need to get them out of where they are so I can put my Ludwigs there and make a (hopefully) soundproof room in that area.
    Last edited by rickthedrummer; 08-02-2013 at 12:48 AM. Reason: ===

User Info Menu

If it wasnt for the shipping probably costing me as much as the kit I'd jump all over that.

User Info Menu

I would too cause those Pearls are nice looking and priced right. The disavantages of living in Canada. Don't know why you haven't sold them yet here on DC cause you allways hear of drummers looking for kits.
    Last edited by Pearl MCX Man; 08-02-2013 at 06:32 AM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Redneck View Post
    If it wasnt for the shipping probably costing me as much as the kit I'd jump all over that.

The shipping to Canada would be too much.

As for the chrome on the rims, I have no idea why they are showing oxidation. When I used them in 1 of my videos, someone posted what the color was and said it was made in 2005, so the set is only 8 years old.

The shells are perfect, no discoloration on the inside that you would expect if they had been in some water.

My best bet is to sell them locally. If I can do that, I'll ask more for them. The rims can be replaced and it is a beautiful set.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    I would too cause those Pearls are nice looking and priced right. The disavantages of living in Canada. Don't know why you haven't sold them yet here on DC cause you allways hear of drummers looking for kits.

It's probably the shipping cost. Near as I can figure, it would be around $150 to maybe even $200 in the US.

User Info Menu

Hey Rick did you ever sell those Pearls. Not that I am interested in them, just curious if they sold.

User Info Menu

Hey Rick did you ever sell those Pearls. Not that I am interested in them, just curious if they sold.

Not a bite. I think a few might be interested but shipping is the killer.

User Info Menu

That is a shame man cause they are nice looking Pearls. They are worth the time for someone that is within a couple of hours drive from your place. Just say free beer with the purchase and believe me they will come from the other end of the States LOL

User Info Menu

That is a shame man cause they are nice looking Pearls. They are worth the time for someone that is within a couple of hours drive from your place. Just say free beer with the purchase and believe me they will come from the other end of the States LOL

Probably going to keep them and make them a complete set.

User Info Menu

No longer for sale.

User Info Menu

Many Canadians live close to a US border crossing. You simply ship them to a US address like a warehouse etc... then drive over and pick them up.

all the best...

User Info Menu

You make it sound so easy Kay Gee. You still have to pay duty etc and your time to go there. Not worth it. Also the shipping fees to that address or warehouse.

User Info Menu

Duty isnt much, just the federal sales tax.

User Info Menu

I'm going to keep them. Just ordered Zildjian A Customs and Tama stands.

Going 16", 17", and 18" on the crash cymbals, 14" on the hats, and a 20" ride.

User Info Menu

Nice

User Info Menu

Can't wait to see a video of those Exports in action. I know you will make them sound good man.

User Info Menu

And the hidden charges that you don't see.

User Info Menu

No if you bring something across the border, the nice agent in the booth will send you inside and they will charge you 7%. But you are allowed to bring across $500 duty free so just have a reciept for $500 and it wont cost you a dime.

User Info Menu

You could be right that is if you go to the States. I never did and will never. I live 3 hours from the nearest border. Add gas time etc. Cheaper to buy here in Canada. Sorry but U.S. shopping does not work for me.

User Info Menu

Truck driver used to be in the US lots.