Thread: DCI competition on ESPN

User Info Menu

Default DCI competition on ESPN

I was never in a drumline, but I always like watching the DCI championships. Some of those drum corps are amazing. I saw them again last night on ESPN. Did anyone else catch them? Which were your favorite corps and your least favorite corps? Why?

User Info Menu

I never did drumcorp but absolutely love watching it, especially live. I wish I had seen it. Maybe they'll run it again.

User Info Menu

I love DCI, IM going out for one in a couple years. My favorite was Phantom Regiment. There so weird but are perfect in every way. I HATE HATE HATE, the cadets. They can march but there show is a bunch of nonsense wvery year.
    The blue devils are amazing, and are the cleanest Drumcore in the world but I like phantoms show better......
    What do ya call a drummer whos girlfriend just broke up with him???

Homeless.

User Info Menu

Im hoping to get good enough to try out for a division 1 core, right out of highschool, or maybe take a easy schedule as a senior and do it my junior into senior year, of course, most division 1 cores want you to have division 2 and 3 experience first

But anyway, the blue coats are probably my favorite, especially since my mentor got rejected by them, he was on the cadets, so i wanna get good, and get on the blue coats, and rub it in his face =D