Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Multi-Instrumental Talent :)

User Info Menu

Default Multi-Instrumental Talent :)

Can anyone here play more than just the drums?

I play drums, guitar, and harmonica. I used to play trumpet, but I gave it up cuz I HATED IT!!!!
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

If in any way I show signs of stupidity or lack of intellegence, this is why:

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

I play drums ( both kit and hand drums) , guitar, bass, and piano. Drums are the most fun cuz' I can take a lot of pent up aggression out on them.
    Da' Bum
    Rockin' the beat for fadedblue
    Keepin' time for Andy Harrison & the AOP
    http://www.facebook.com/fadedbluemusic
    DW Performance 5 pc. in White Marine Pearl
    1972 Pearl Deluxe Custom 5 pc. in blue sparkle
    KAT KT-3
    Paiste cymbals
    Gibraltar hardware
    Axis pedals
    Vic Firth sticks
    Evans heads

User Info Menu

drums only and i can fuddle on the bass a bit.
    max

User Info Menu

piano n drums; took up guitar for a wyl but got bord cos im so much beta at piano n cudnt b bovad startin al over again with scales n crap...

User Info Menu

I play drums, violin, trombone, a bit of bass and am learning the guitar myself.

User Info Menu

Drumset and some piano. Learned just enough for theory in college.
    Limpy
    *Drum yourself to death

User Info Menu

I've been playing guitar longer than drums, I can play bass and also clarinet.

User Info Menu

drums, guitar, trumpet, piano, voice, and a little banjo and some accordian and a touch of elec. bass...i would really like to learn cello though....too bad they cost more than my car...:(

User Info Menu

Damn theres some talented people in here!

User Info Menu

Cool playing other insterments

I play drums,piano,radio,cd,tape player. the drums I play is for eveyone but
    the piano is just for me.when I'm alone and want to get lost in the music
    I like to play and think. it help me relax.

User Info Menu

I play a mean roll of duct tape!

User Info Menu

lol looks like theres a good variation of instruments played here then.

User Info Menu

oh yeah!?...well....i can play the finger cymbals..so there.....beat that with a stick!

User Info Menu

wow utopia u r seriously talented...
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

whahahaha....hurray for the finger cymbals...whahaha

User Info Menu

Cool Multi-Instrumental Talent :)

I surprised a few people this morning--including myself!

While waiting to start our 10:30 guitar group Mass this morning, one of the guitarists began rehearsing a song on the keyboards (this guy actually can play pretty well). Another guitarist (who doubles on bass) looked at me and said, "Let's see if you can play bass." I know just enough about playin' bass to get me into trouble, but I figured out the notes for the song that was being played and started following along. And if that wasn't enough, the keyboard guy sat down behind my congas and bongos and began playing (more time-keeping than what I would play), but the funny thing was it didn't sound too bad.

When I get tired of playin' the drums, I might just learn the bass! Come to think of it, if I can learn drums relatively late in life, who knows what could happen if I can be a bass man as well...? But for now I'll just...
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

that`s really cool my sister plays bass
    Oh tell me where your freedom lies
    The street are fields that never die.
    Deliver me from reasons why
    You`d rather cry
    I`d rather fly.

User Info Menu

for sum reason when i play piano i think up really immense sounding drum beats, which i can never remember porperly when i get to my kit...damn!

User Info Menu

uugh i know the feeling
    i always seem to think up cool beats when im at school on the set, and then when i get home, i cant remember em and i cant write em!!

Makes me mad!!!
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

I enjoy playing guitar as well as playing drums. I have an acoustic guitar, an electric guitar, and I have an acoustic-electric guitar on the way (so that I can play through the sound system in church).

My main focus, though, is the drums. BTW, I guess I could pick up the clarinet again if I wanted to. I played clarinet for a few years in elementary school.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Gimme anything ya got... Ill get ya a nursery rhym outa it in 5 mins! :P

Seriously though. I can pick up anything. I just cant afford them all to become good.

I cant even afford a kit :(
    Roland TD 30KV
    Gretsch Birch Catalina Wine red.
    Paiste PST5's
    Paiste Alpha Paiste Dark Energy
    Gibraltar Hardware Pearl 2002c Eliminator

Minute 36 - Facebook
    Tai Fighters

User Info Menu

I was musically hit on the head at a young age, even drumming is hard for me xD
    Today, on Ethel The Frog...

drums-rock Guest

erm drums, the start of smoke on water on the guitar lol a lil of bass and the piano seems quite cool

User Info Menu

I play piano, bass, guitar, and trombone, I'm also a half way decent organist, so when I started drumming I was use to using my feet.

User Info Menu

i play guitar, drums, trumpet, cornet, keyboard,
    but i can't read sheet music! because i have sheet music dyslex-kia, only can read tabs. sorry!
    Ostinato is the way to go!