Thread: Drum Tabs

User Info Menu

Default Drum Tabs

Are there any free drum tabs websites besides drumbum.com because thats not working?

User Info Menu

if you can't find it from drumbum, its prob not out there cause they link to just about every drumtab site on the net. what song are you looking for?

User Info Menu

No its not that i cant find it on drum bum its that drum bum isnt working at all

User Info Menu

that's weird. it works for me, i just checked it.

User Info Menu

go to www.911tabs.com they have links to a lot of tab sites for all instruments and yeah just type in the song or band and it will give you a bunch of stuff.... you'll figure it out
    |M|o|u|n|t|a|i|n| |D|e|w| My Anti-Drug

User Info Menu

Funny, I use 411tabs.com as a hub for some of the guitar tab sites I go to.
    Limpy
    *Drum yourself to death

User Info Menu

has anyone ever used that tab decoder thing it`s really cool because i can`t read tabs at all and never wanted to learn how
    Oh tell me where your freedom lies
    The street are fields that never die.
    Deliver me from reasons why
    You`d rather cry
    I`d rather fly.

User Info Menu

mxtabs sucks ..... dont go to that all of them are wrong
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

If in any way I show signs of stupidity or lack of intellegence, this is why:

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

im my opinion i think u should just listen to whatever song ur trying to play and make ur own version of it

tabs suck
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lezzledrummer
    im my opinion i think u should just listen to whatever song ur trying to play and make ur own version of it

tabs suck
    yes i agree because i was trying to play a song and i thought i had it down perfect and it sounded great and yeah i look up the tab for it to see if i missed and minor details or something and according to that i got the whole thing totally wrong so i'm just like screw it i'm playing it the way i think sounds good... and its about 10 times easier than the tabs i found
    |M|o|u|n|t|a|i|n| |D|e|w| My Anti-Drug

User Info Menu

yeah i hate reading tabs
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

Hi Guys! I am new here! This is a nice forum you have! I agree with you, I make all songs by ear. But I have a problem now with Nickelback's "Far Away". I have to learn it in 10-15 days by now but I barely understand what the drummer is doing! And that's why I need this tab. If anyone has it or knows where I can find it... please help! Thank you in advance! :D

User Info Menu

i like tabs....they help me learn new rhythms beats etc

i find this site the best
    http://www.drumarchives.com/tabs/

User Info Menu

Yea MxTabs.com pretty much sucks,And it's not even working right....