Thread: Carnival of sins new song

User Info Menu

Default Carnival of sins new song

http://www.purevolume.com/0002carnivalofsins

its called pain within and we just recorded it ourselfs
    "Bow Down To The Almighty Bunghole!"

User Info Menu

what the hell is up with you guys?

you always ignore what i post. i posted this at like 7 yesterday and so far i have 5 views some other dude posted something above me at 11 and he already has 190.

you guys suck, i've tried actually posting regularly, but i can't stand how every ignores what i post

User Info Menu

For your information, i saw your post and thourgt "I'll check his new song out a bit later".
    But now i wont, because of your childish rant.

Ps: 0.16 posts per day is not posting regularly.

User Info Menu

childish rant? is it childish that im wondering why everyone else looks at and discusses other people's threads and no one even touches mine?

if thats childish them im sorry, clearly this is not the place for me.

*edit* read it again vinny, it says "tried", now we all learned in elementary school that that means used to... how come you didnt?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    you guys suck
    Childish?

User Info Menu

Dan, I'm sorry if we contributed to a bad day for you. It certainly wasn't intentional. I had a very long day yesterday, and I just popped in and out when I could. I saw your post, and figured I'd take a listen when I had more time. When I listen to new music, I don't like to feel rushed. I want to have my full attention on the music, otherwise I'm not giving it the attention it deserves.

I do understand, though, that I should have stopped and left a post that told you I'd check it out a bit later. That way you would have known that I came bay, and that you weren't being ignored. My apologies to you, Dan, and I hope that you'll stick around a while, and give us a chance to make it up to you. I think you'd be glad you did.

BTW, you wouldn't be the only one around here that ever got upset! It happens, and we still respect each other, and we have a good time!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Ok, I had a good listen. As you might imagine, given my ID, the lyrics don't really reach me, but I try to simply understand that this is something that the band feels, and is trying to communicate.

I think the instrumentation is very good. I think you guys have a pretty tight sound, and I especially like your work on the drums, Dan. I do think your lead singer needs a little more work, as he occasonally goes a bit flat. Because of the great sound of the instruments, when he does, it stands out. I do think you guys have something there, and I wish you good fortune.

BTW, my favorite song, of the three, was "You Stand For Nothing."
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

User Info Menu

thanks alot, thats the kinda stuff i was looking for

and vinny, yeah it was kinda childish, but i was pissed, i apologize. i just wanted some people to critique it and tell me what they think

User Info Menu

Hey, I understand Dan. When my daughter delievered my first grandchild on Aug. 3rd, I made a post about it. Just wanted to share it with everyone. I can imagine that I would have been disappointed if people hadn't responded, never mind that they might have had reasons, at the moment.

Putting your songs out there must have been a lot like that, so I can understand your disappointment. I will try to be more sensitive to that in the future!

Good to have you here, Dan!