Thread: Drumchat Moderators

User Info Menu

Default Drumchat Moderators

Site moderators are Drummer and Pastor Bob. If you ever have questions or need help with the forum, please PM (private message) one of us and we'll help in any way that we can.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Drumchat Moderators

Cool. Who is su_admin?
    Stolen from EddieV:
    Boom, ching, boom boom ching, fuggadugga fuggadugga fuggadugga crash. Rinse, Repeat ad-nauseum.

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    Come on Mark. You steal copy. Just look at your signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Texdrumr View Post
    Nothing says 'tough' like a drummer with ducklings on his drums. Ha!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Markadiddle View Post
    Cool. Who is su_admin?
    An amoeba

(Genus of Protozoa consisting of unicellular organisms that do not have a definite shape)

Seriously, Su does the 'behind the scenes' tech stuff mostly.

User Info Menu

At this point I'm pretty sure su_admin is Skynet, but maybe that's just me.
    Jesse

1986 Tama Crestar - Lacquered Piano White
    2016 Roland TD-25K
    2015 Tama Starclassic B/B - Indigo Blue Sparkle

User Info Menu

Hope you don't mind me saying Tom but it seems like you are the only mod these days. PB isn't around as much anymore is there a reason or maybe the traffic is not as heavy these days for 2 mods.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    Hope you don't mind me saying Tom but it seems like you are the only mod these days. PB isn't around as much anymore is there a reason or maybe the traffic is not as heavy these days for 2 mods.
    When a city runs a tight ship and doesn't tolerate bullies, they need less policemen.

PB still helps moderate. We continually work on things together through PMs. He's a wonderful and fair human being. I'm proud to have him as a moderating partner.

I have access to the stats for the forum because I also help DB with marketing. DrumChat is at its highest level ever and continues to climb. We're one of the most popular forums on the net. Apparently we're doing something right.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    Sorry PMM. You are right that Drummer has been having to shoulder some of my load. I have been incredibly busy with things at the church all summer, and until I complete all the preparations and reports for an annual meeting, which will include my immediate superior, I will remain very busy. In the midst of that I got very sick last week, so I lost a lot of time. I'm popping in as best I can right now, but things should get back to normal soon.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Hey PB nice to hear from you LOL. Seriously I had no idea that you were busy or sick. I just thought that the site was kind of slow this summer and thought only one moderator was needed to run the show. I am sure others felt the same but I had to ask. Hope to see more of you soon. PB you were missed.

User Info Menu

tfw I will never be a moderator and get to go to the cool sub forum and use foul language and post risque videos :D
    "The chances of being attacked and killed by a terrorist are less than the chances of being attacked and killed by your own heart"
    Carrying the message to Garcia. Today and everyday.
    Temple Beth Snare Buzz-Head Rabbi

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kazaamski View Post
    tfw I will never be a moderator and get to go to the cool sub forum and use foul language and post risque videos :D
    It's actually more about the free 14 caret, gold plated decoder rings that we get. I haven't figured out what they decode yet, but I'm hoping that I'll find out before the gold plating wears off.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    It's actually more about the free 14 caret, gold plated decoder rings that we get. I haven't figured out what they decode yet, but I'm hoping that I'll find out before the gold plating wears off.
    It decodes things like this example:
    Stolen from EddieV:
    Boom, ching, boom boom ching, fuggadugga fuggadugga fuggadugga crash. Rinse, Repeat ad-nauseum.

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    Come on Mark. You steal copy. Just look at your signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Texdrumr View Post
    Nothing says 'tough' like a drummer with ducklings on his drums. Ha!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    it's actually more about the free 14 caret, gold plated decoder rings that we get. I haven't figured out what they decode yet, but i'm hoping that i'll find out before the gold plating wears off.
    b-e s-u-r-e t-o d-r-i-n-k y-o-u-r o-v-a-l-t-i-n-e
    "The chances of being attacked and killed by a terrorist are less than the chances of being attacked and killed by your own heart"
    Carrying the message to Garcia. Today and everyday.
    Temple Beth Snare Buzz-Head Rabbi