Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two china cymbals?

User Info Menu

Default Re: Two china cymbals?

Quote Originally Posted by piratemonkey124 View Post
    Is there anyone here that plays two chinas in their kit? I have been toying with the idea for a while. Right now I have the means to do. I have an 18" paiste innovations, thinking about getting a 16" meinl extreme metal china.
    I have my current china on the left above my hats, the second would go on the right possibly replacing my ride as i dont often use it. Or drop one of my splashes. Any opinions would be cool.
    Yes.............I have two Wuhans.........an 18 and a 14.........they sound totally different and add great effect in the right spots.
    Don't replace anything (especially your ride !!!)............just find a place for the second china...........my current set-up has 11 cymbals -- I love brass.
    Gretsch USA & Zildjian
    (What Else Would I Ever Need ?)

User Info Menu

Default Re: Two china cymbals?

Quote Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
    I love the idea of 2 chinas, one on each side. But to me it's just 1 more thing to carry and I'm trying to carry the least amount of drums/cymbals as possible.
    I'm about to ditch one cymbal and although I have a china in the mix now, I might even get rid of that. They are cool and all but I rarely even use it. That would be a very nice cut in weight too!
    RDM/Damage Poets
    UFiP TAMAHA Zildjian
    REGAL TiP
    AQUARIAN