Thread: Questionay

User Info Menu

Default Questionay

I;m looking to buy some new drum gear and for refference i've been trying to search some info as to the drumgear of specific drummers and for alot of em im just wasting for ever searching and not getting much. DOes anyone know any good sites that like list drummers and the stuff they use?

User Info Menu

if you've got any cds the booklets inside give credit to the gear the players use ...like in a lamb of god booklet it gives credit to gibitar because their drummer has some sweet wood long-board pedals, its an easy way to find out your favorite bands gear and alost the catalogs put out by Pearl and tama list the bands that use their gear in the front and back ... kinda vauge but hope this helps
    PRACTICE SAFE BANGING!!! play drums! My Pearl Session Kit

User Info Menu

actually thats quite handy.. it doesnt always have much detail as far as whut snare they use as far as specifics but its a good start. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Try www.google.com type in drummers name and check out the info. Should have what you are trying to find out.

User Info Menu

lols.. yeah google was an obvious start.. im looking for something to cut the type of searching.. through google usually it takes awhile.. im just hopin to find a site that has listed drummers and some info on their gear.

User Info Menu

drummerworld.com!!! LOTS and LOTS of drummers listed. Tells ALL about them, photos, and has links to each of their own websites. GREAT site!
    Regal Tip Quantum 3000 nylon tip - my weapons of mass destruction