Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: forgetting gear

User Info Menu

Default Re: forgetting gear

when you play gigs every weekend i guess its easier to get complacent

last time i forgot something was the kick pedal ...luckily that night one of the other bands lent me the pedal

User Info Menu

I forgot my snare once and the guitarist forgot his amp head. Luckily we got to borrow from some other kind musos on the day. From memory I borrowed a Pearl free-floating brass snare.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kay-gee View Post
    Always keep a wife at home. Forget something, simply have her bring it over. Saves time!

all the best...
    Pull that trick too many times and you may not have one. At home or otherwise. Just sayin'.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zickos View Post
    I'm looking at all these post and I think I have forgotten one of everything in them at one time or another. I try very hard to be consciousness about arriving with my gear but if I get out of my routine then something is bound to go awry.
    I think that had something to do with my situation. The band spent Thanksgiving at our bass players house. Well a few beers and Goldschlager shots later we were wrestling in the driveway. After my take down I got body slammed into the grass. Couldn't move the rest of the day. Went to th Dr. Friday and was told blunt contusion to the chest area. We had a practice Friday night to see if I could play Sat nights show. It hurt but I was able. We loaded up afterwards. I just wanted to go home so being in a hurry they were forgotten.
    RDM/Damage Poets
    UFiP TAMAHA Zildjian
    REGAL TiP
    AQUARIAN