Thread: im lovin it

User Info Menu

Default im lovin it

I recently painted my kit I did it properly sanded coated laquers and all that I did a black fade to white then to black but then I came across a black snare stand I bought for 15$ I am having the worst time figuring out the brand I know it wasnt painted it was factory made but does anyone have an idea on any companies who have made these?? Thanks help is appreciated

User Info Menu

Default Re: im lovin it

I know this isn't answering your question... but you should really put pics of that kit up, I'm dying to see how they look, the finish seems awesome
    Happy Drumming!

IS15

User Info Menu

Yeah I agree :-)

User Info Menu

yes I would like to see it too. And the stand I don't know about. I remember seeing a red cymbal stand once can't remember who made it through. It might be the same company. I'll look around to see if I see it again

User Info Menu

+2..........let's see the pics

I've seen black hardware/stands, The only ones I remember specifically was Sonor and RMV, they both had black stands.

User Info Menu

DW and Pearl did offer stands in black as an option . not sure if they still do .

I think they are powder coated .

User Info Menu

This thread is useless without pics
    "The chances of being attacked and killed by a terrorist are less than the chances of being attacked and killed by your own heart"
    Carrying the message to Garcia. Today and everyday.
    Temple Beth Snare Buzz-Head Rabbi