Thread: Tama Iron Cobra Jr Double Pedal - CHEAP

User Info Menu

Default Tama Iron Cobra Jr Double Pedal - CHEAP

This is a very nice Double Pedal.

Tama Iron Cobra jr Powerglide double pedal.

Beaters are upgraded to Rock brand

Smooth action.
    Great condition.
    Barely used.

$103 + Shipping.

-Steven

User Info Menu

Default Re: Tama Iron Cobra Jr Dbl. CHEAP

i had one, and liked it quie well. After 7 yr. I felt like I deserved a speed cobra. Hey I think you need to rotate the linkage. The screws in the middle of the linkage(the black part) should be on top. There are dimples on the hex shaft for the screws on the U-joints to fit into also. It's important that you have them located right, and keep all of the screws tight. Those are good pedals, enjoy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    i had one, and liked it quie well. After 7 yr. I felt like I deserved a speed cobra. Hey I think you need to rotate the linkage. The screws in the middle of the linkage(the black part) should be on top. There are dimples on the hex shaft for the screws on the U-joints to fit into also. It's important that you have them located right, and keep all of the screws tight. Those are good pedals, enjoy
    They are great pedals! I already have my DW5000's a Mapex Raptor and my Yamaha Strap Drive though. So thats why these are getting sold.
    -Steven

User Info Menu

Also the link was just stuck on for a photo. So people can see that everything is there.
    -Steven

User Info Menu

Oh my bad. I thought you just bought the pedal.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Tama Iron Cobra Jr Double Pedal - CHEAP

Price Drop.

$78 + Shipping
    -Steven

User Info Menu

Great deal for these barely used slaps people. These are the ones I have right now and love em.
    RDM/Damage Poets
    UFiP TAMAHA Zildjian
    REGAL TiP
    AQUARIAN

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by slinky View Post
    Great deal for these barely used slaps people. These are the ones I have right now and love em.
    I'm surprised I still have these. If it wasn't for my 5000's and Raptor I would keep them myself, just don't have the need for them.

They're even posted on CL and have yet to received a call after a few weeks. Might see if the pawn shop will give me 75 for em.
    -Steven