Thread: New cover - Rihanna

User Info Menu

Default New cover - Rihanna

Hey guys, I've recorded a new drum cover, this time of Rihanna - Diamonds. I'm not a particularly big fan of the song, in fact I'm not even sure I like it, but it was a request from a friend so I felt obliged.

Feedback is welcome as always
    Mapex Drums | Zildjian and Meinl Cymbals | Evans Drumheads | Pro Mark Drum Sticks

User Info Menu

Default Re: New cover - Rihanna

I would be in to say I can't stand that song... Sorry tried to watch it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SpazApproved View Post
    I would be in to say I can't stand that song... Sorry tried to watch it.
    All I can say is thank you for trying I wouldn't force anyone to sit through something they wouldn't enjoy!
    Mapex Drums | Zildjian and Meinl Cymbals | Evans Drumheads | Pro Mark Drum Sticks

User Info Menu

Sounds good
    "The chances of being attacked and killed by a terrorist are less than the chances of being attacked and killed by your own heart"
    Carrying the message to Garcia. Today and everyday.
    Temple Beth Snare Buzz-Head Rabbi

User Info Menu

Its about the music and playing. I watched it and I don't really like her but she still has talent as does chasbo Thought it was well done Thanks for sharing . Enjoy your covers

User Info Menu

Not that bad a song, great tasty drumming too. That snare sounds good is it the birch snare?
    Ludwig Classic Maple 22x16,10x8,12x9,16x16
    7" Moon Gel Practice Pad
    Sabian HHX Legacy

Decide whether this is love for the craft or simply an ego thing

http://www.redskymary.com/ NOT MY BAND, JUST A GREAT LOCAL BAND WHO SHOULD BE SOOO MUCH BIGGER IMO

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by machinedrumkelly View Post
    Not that bad a song, great tasty drumming too. That snare sounds good is it the birch snare?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazaamski View Post
    Sounds good
    Quote Originally Posted by not him View Post
    Its about the music and playing. I watched it and I don't really like her but she still has talent as does chasbo Thought it was well done Thanks for sharing . Enjoy your covers
    Thanks guys! Means a lot to hear that! I hope to upload more covers soon, the whole process is a lot of fun

The snare is actually a Gretsch Catalina Club Mahogany 14x5.5".. Picked it up the other day for a little under £60 Glad you like it, still got the stock head too atm!