Thread: News Flash

User Info Menu

Default News Flash

Pastor Bob is really an Islamic Terrorist!

Run for your life!

User Info Menu

Cool News Flash

drummer knows because he designed the rockets pb's going to use on us!

keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

Yeah, but in my book, drummers are sacred, so that leaves just RD, Drummerdad, and AmberNicole. Watch out guys! Wait, I guess I should go incognito.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

ok but please take out gituar and bass only stores
    thanks p.b.
    play till the day i die. it makes more sense that way.

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound

User Info Menu

I'll take it under advicement, DD. If I do, I'll tell 'em you sent me! Muahahahah!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

User Info Menu

oh can we put in terror request kinda like your santa only with explosives?
    play till the day i die. it makes more sense that way.

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound

User Info Menu

lol

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    Pastor Bob is really an Islamic Terrorist! Run for your life!
    Well done Drummer. Proudly doing your american duty of inciting hatred and mistrust towards Moslems all over the world.

User Info Menu

Aw, Vinny, this is not a spoof of all Muslims, just a spoof of the terrorist faction. Besides, as a Christian, I could be offended to be called an Islamic terrorist, or I can just laugh. I choose laughter.

I hope that you are just poking fun at us Americans, and that you don't really believe that our "duty" is to incite hatred and mistrust. That could be offensive, but I choose to laugh at the untruth, just as Muslims could about this whole thread. No offense was intended.

User Info Menu

TBH, I reckon most muslim terrorists aren't muslim terrorists.
    I just think they suffer from explosive spontaneous combustion.
    Today, on Ethel The Frog...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    I hope that you are just poking fun at us Americans, and that you don't really believe that our "duty" is to incite hatred and mistrust.
    The "duty" part was a joke.

User Info Menu

I figured. I know that there is misunderstanding in the world. I had patients, when I was in California, that were Muslim. I had no problems with them, and they had no problems with me. Some of the nicest people that I have known were Muslim, or gay, or agnostics, etc. They don't have to be like me. Most people in this world (not all) are just trying to get along, and the best way to do that is to be as forgiving as possible. I won't always say things the way I should, but if you can forgive me for those moments, I will certainly offer the same to you.

BTW, since this is an international forum, if our joke was not as funny as we thought, please forgive us.

User Info Menu

the second drummer typed the words "islamic terrorist" on the internet, a little window popped up on a screen in washington or wherever the office of homeland security is, red flagging drumchat. next thing you know drummers will be considered part of the axis of evil.

i can see bush on t.v. now..."there so evil they have a hardware company called...AXIS". what more proof do you need? plans are in action to take out such evil drum leaders as that canadian drum terrorist neil peart.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by funkymcstain View Post
    the second drummer typed the words "islamic terrorist" on the internet, a little window popped up on a screen in washington or wherever the office of homeland security is, red flagging drumchat. next thing you know drummers will be considered part of the axis of evil.

i can see bush on t.v. now..."there so evil they have a hardware company called...AXIS". what more proof do you need? plans are in action to take out such evil drum leaders as that canadian drum terrorist neil peart.
    Funky, you're hilarious man! LOL

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    I figured. I know that there is misunderstanding in the world. I had patients, when I was in California, that were Muslim. I had no problems with them, and they had no problems with me. Some of the nicest people that I have known were Muslim, or gay, or agnostics, etc. They don't have to be like me. Most people in this world (not all) are just trying to get along, and the best way to do that is to be as forgiving as possible. I won't always say things the way I should, but if you can forgive me for those moments, I will certainly offer the same to you.

BTW, since this is an international forum, if our joke was not as funny as we thought, please forgive us.
    I don't have to post anymore, Pastor Bob speaks from my heart. You see, we come from the same place him and I. The only difference is, I throw a little more caution to the wind.

Anyone that knows me on here knows that I have nothing but good intent and that I love people first and foremost. If my words are ever misunderstood, let me apologize in advance. If you ever have a problem with something I've said, just tell me. At the very least, allow me to rephrase or explain. That would be the fair thing to do, especially since the spoken word can be misinterpreted even more in writing than in person.

User Info Menu

Funky, you're hilarious man! LOL
    alot of humor in the truth brother.

User Info Menu

If my words are ever misunderstood, let me apologize in advance. If you ever have a problem with something I've said, just tell me. At the very least, allow me to rephrase or explain. That would be the fair thing to do, especially since the spoken word can be misinterpreted even more in writing than in person.
    Amen Drummer. It's not easy to remember that Americans are seen differently outside this country than the way we see ourselves. We know ourselves because we live it, while outside of America, others only know of us. In the same way, the Americans in here are getting to know people from other countries - places where we only know of you.
    The cool part is that the more we get to know each other, the more we realize that we have so much in common. That can only be good for the world. And hey, if something is unintentionally offensive, just relax and say so. We'll adjust to each other. That's Drum Chat!!

User Info Menu

all i can say on all that is, please dont judge us all by our out of control government.

User Info Menu

Pastor Bob is really an Islamic Terrorist!

Run for your life!
    I think PB would look cute in one of those Islamic head wraps

User Info Menu

Since my forehead seems to be growing in abundance, that head wrap might not be such a bad idea in the near future!

In the meantime, I can just go with an LA Angels baseball cap! Go Angels!!

User Info Menu

Lol you guys are funny
    Paiste Posse
    14inch 2002 series Sound Edge Hi-hats
    16inch and 18inch Signature series Fast crashes
    20inch 3000 series Ride
    18inch PST5 series China

Pearl Forum Series drum set
    Pearl Chad Smith Signature snare(steel shell)
    Tama Iron Cobra Chrome

RIP Frank - You will be remembered