Thread: Ahmadinejad Interview

User Info Menu

Default Ahmadinejad Interview

Last edited by vinnysimmo; 09-25-2007 at 07:33 AM.

User Info Menu

Not ridiculous. Thought-provoking.

User Info Menu

He's quite slippy when it comes to questions. There's a feeling in his speech that reminds me of a famous dictator in the 30's...extending the Olive branch to some and preaching of love and peace whereas he won't answer questions directly about weapons and so on.
    Today, on Ethel The Frog...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    Not ridiculous. Thought-provoking.
    What i meant about it being ridiculous i that the interviewer asked the same question all interview and Ahmedijan avoided answering. And saying "let me finish my thourght!" all the time.

User Info Menu

Vinny, he's a politician. What do you expect him to say, "Yes sir, we're making a nuclear bomb so that we can wipe Israel off the map."?

User Info Menu

Well you could tell that's what he was thinking, that and 'Sup USA, we're just gonna launch our nukes and shoop da whoop Israel off the map, this has nothing to do with you, ok?'
    Today, on Ethel The Frog...

User Info Menu

He's a jackbutt, he got more demented as he kept speaking. Everyone can clearly see that this guy is deranged

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drum_chick View Post
    He's a jackbutt, he got more demented as he kept speaking. Everyone can clearly see that this guy is deranged
    What she said!

User Info Menu

jackbut? that's a new one.

I like this part the best:

PELLEY: For the sake of clarity, because there is so much concern in the world about this next question, please give me the most direct answer you can. Is it your goal to build a nuclear bomb?

AHMADINEJAD: What are you driving at?

That made me laugh. A politican through and through hey? The sad fact is though, he is no different to any politican anywhere in the world. They all do stuff liek this guy, especially when the questions are geared towards things that paint them less than favourable.

The other thing that made me laugh was this:

PELLEY: Mr. President, you say you love all nations. I have to assume that includes the Nation of Israel.

AHMADINEJAD: Israel is not a nation.

It's like, sticking your fingers in your ears and saying "lalala" really loudly so you don't hear what someone else is saying. Gotta love a politican like that.

I gotta say though, he actually raised some interesting points.
    "What consumes your mind, controls your life" - So, what consumes your mind?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by crazymanwithaplunger View Post
    I gotta say though, he actually raised some interesting points.
    Yes he did Crazy. He's a very intelligent man. But then so is Bush.
    (Ok, maybe not.)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    Yes he did Crazy. He's a very intelligent man. But then so is Bush.
    Yeah, George - "For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it" - W. Bush is a real mastermind of the universe.

User Info Menu

Ok, I know this isn't a Bush bashing thread, but I can't help myself, this just akes me laugh everytime;

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

and

"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe — I believe what I believe is right."