Doh! You didn't vote.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Roaddebris View Post
    Doh! You didn't vote.
    Yes, I did silly boy

User Info Menu

Actually Rd, you didn't vote LOL

User Info Menu

I know who Geddy lee is, but who's John Paul? And why aren't there any other options?
    "What consumes your mind, controls your life" - So, what consumes your mind?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by crazymanwithaplunger View Post
    I know who Geddy lee is, but who's John Paul? And why aren't there any other options?
    Bass player for Led Zeppelin

User Info Menu

Kill yourself!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Roaddebris View Post
    Kill yourself!
    The bluntness of you makes me scream with laughter

User Info Menu

Hehe!

Well, it's like "pick your favorite sports car", and you get to pick Ferrari or Mazerati, and then somebody goes, "Mazawhatie?, and why isn't Citreon included?"

User Info Menu

No, just no. Sorry but it's just a no from me. And the citroen analogy? seriously. My question is more like "Why isn't Bugatti and Lamborghini included?"

If I'm gonna choose between the two, I'd probably say Geddy Lee, but only becuase they are my only two choices. But I might not officialy vote becuase I wanna think about it more.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by funkymcstain View Post
    claypool!!!
    he is pretty cool, but I prefer Wooten for that sort of stuff, I think he just has more finesse and, well is just better, but that's me

User Info Menu

John Paul, cos Zeppelin make better songs than Rush (OMGWTFBBQDONTKILLME)
    Today, on Ethel The Frog...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ethel_The_Frog View Post
    John Paul, cos Zeppelin make better songs than Rush (OMGWTFBBQDONTKILLME)
    LOL!

User Info Menu

he is pretty cool, but I prefer Wooten for that sort of stuff, I think he just has more finesse and, well is just better, but that's me
    funny, thats what claypool says too. i still prefer to listen to primus than anything ive heard from wooten. it just seems to have more life to it than the flecktones.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by funkymcstain View Post
    funny, thats what claypool says too. i still prefer to listen to primus than anything ive heard from wooten. it just seems to have more life to it than the flecktones.
    That's fair, Primus kick as s, at least they did when they were together. I just meant as purley as a bass player preference, (as the music styles are quite different) I like wooten. But yeah, I'd choose to listen to Primus first too. Funny how similair style of bass playing (pops and slaps etc..) can be used to two totaly different styles of music yet work so well

User Info Menu

That's fair, Primus kick as s, at least they did when they were together. I just meant as purley as a bass player preference, (as the music styles are quite different) I like wooten. But yeah, I'd choose to listen to Primus first too. Funny how similair style of bass playing (pops and slaps etc..) can be used to two totaly different styles of music yet work so well
    i know exactly what you mean there. if you were to take out the guitar and vocs, primus could be interpeted alot of different ways. the music that me and a friend write on drum and bass guitar is kind of like that too. not really sounding like primus, but similar in the way that depending on what a guitar player or other musicians might take it as, it could be jazz, metal, funk or whatever. thats why when we decide to seek out other musicians for this project we will hand out demos to prolly 15 different guitar players of different styles. just to see what each interpet it as and go with whatever is the most original.

User Info Menu

Good idea man. Instead of locking in as one particular style or whatever this way you've got options and can just see where you guys feel it flowing best. I like it

Shazane Guest

I choose Doris Yeh