Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My New Digs

User Info Menu

Default Re: My New Digs

Quote Originally Posted by spesman View Post
    And now I have a problem.....
    This guy has a rockstar in the same finish for sale on eBay. It looks like the toms are different sizes and it has the same hardware and all. It would make one fantastic addition to my kit to make a great double kick 10 piece, and he has dropped the price from $1000 to $850. Also, this is the first time I've seen a rock star with the same finish as mine on eBay or anywhere else in over 5 years.
    The problem is its "pick up only" and I'm in Cairns and he's in Melbourne - more than 3000km's away.
    What to do....what to do......
    Any of our Aussie DC brethren in Melbourne?
    "...it's the Paradigm Of The Cosmos!" Stewart Copeland on Youtube

668: The Number Of The Guy Next Door To The Beast.

"A random act of kindness; it keeps my heart in shape!" - Late8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Drumbledore View Post
    Any of our Aussie DC brethren in Melbourne?
    I plan to be in the near future!
    "I don’t think a drummer should have to show off to get noticed. You’re like the conductor of a train. You keep the train on the tracks – let everybody else worry about everything else.” -Nathan Followill.

Grear List
    Cymbals: Zildjian K
    15" Light Hi Hats
    14" Hi Hats
    18" Dark Thin Crash
    19" Dark Thin Crash
    22" Light Ride
    Drum Kit: Gretsch Catalina Maple
    12/14/20
    Snare: Ludwig
    Epic 14"x5.5 Soon to be upgraded.

Keep the Peace!

User Info Menu

Nice crib man! Looking great. I like the shot of the ekit stuffed into the corner. I agree with Bish. The Tama kit looks amazing. I always liked a white wrap or finish on drums. It makes a kit look so clean.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by late8 View Post
    Nice crib man! Looking great. I like the shot of the ekit stuffed into the corner. I agree with Bish. The Tama kit looks amazing. I always liked a white wrap or finish on drums. It makes a kit look so clean.
    Thanks late, appreciate it matey. And thanks also to everyone who have commented on my set up (and my Tama's also of course lol).
    I feel really comfortable here in my my digs. So much so, I've already finished a new track since moving in - written and recorded right here.
    Feel free to check it out - it's called "The Boat Man"... http://www.reverbnation.com/scottcharlesadelaide
    Tama Rockstar & Paiste User and Abuser......