Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who do people say you look like?

User Info Menu

Default Who do people say you look like?

I'd be curious to know who people say you look like? Course, we all know about Bongo Bro = Col. Sanders. LOL
    Do you ever get confused for a famous person?

User Info Menu

Cool Who do people say you look like?

At one time, I really DID look like Col. Sanders. In ninth grade, I borrowed my brother's western string tie for my school picture, and coupled with the dark-framed glasses I wore back then, I looked as close to the KFC honcho as I could minus a goatee!

During the '80s, I looked something like Paul Williams during his "Smokey and the Bandit" days and I even made a few appearances with a celebrity look-alike club in St. Louis!

Today, with shorter hair and a Hulk Hogan mustache, I look like a compact Hulkster ...
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

I often get called Joshua Jackson by family and firends. Not so much anymore (i'm a bit......cuddlier) but especially when Dawsons Creek was big. It used to bug the crap outta me, mainly becuase I didn't really like him.
    "What consumes your mind, controls your life" - So, what consumes your mind?

User Info Menu

not really whom i look like.. its more what i look like..

people say I'm soma.. thats crazy talk...

User Info Menu

I've never been confused for anyone famous, I've been told a few times that I look a little like Drew Barrymore (but I don't see that at all) and a while back when the Titanic came out I was told I looked like Kate Winslet (didn't see that either)...... I've been told that I "remind" people of someone they know but no one famous. However, my butt has been confused for J-Lo's many times LOL

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drum_chick View Post
    I've never been confused for anyone famous, I've been told a few times that I look a little like Drew Barrymore (but I don't see that at all) and a while back when the Titanic came out I was told I looked like Kate Winslet (didn't see that either)...... I've been told that I "remind" people of someone they know but no one famous. However, my butt has been confused for J-Lo's many times LOL
    Mmmm...Kate Winslet...

Oh, sorry

When I was younger I was told I looked like Eric Stoltz.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Roaddebris View Post
    Mmmm...Kate Winslet...

Oh, sorry

When I was younger I was told I looked like Eric Stoltz.
    I likey him! LOL

Hey, RD, have you ever posted a picture on here? If so where?

User Info Menu

No, but I'm in one of those videos with my kids at church over on Gooogle Video. It's the "Spirit in the Sky" one. I'm the ugly guy looking really uncomfortable being up front at church.

By the way, I used to look exactly like that cute little blond kid with the SG.
    Last edited by Roaddebris; 09-27-2007 at 08:49 AM.

User Info Menu

No, but I'm in one of those videos with my kids at church over on Gooogle Video. It's the "Spirit in the Sky" one. I'm the ugly guy looking really uncomfortable being up front at church.

By the way, I used to look exactly like that cute little blond kid with the SG.
    I found the videos but I can't really see you.......

Kid with the SG? Who's that?

User Info Menu

Hhmm...you must not be looking at the right video.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0

Kid with SG - the smallest blond person on stage, playing lead with a Gibson SG guitar. That's my youngest son, Wyatt.

I'm playing accoustic.

User Info Menu

Hhmm...you must not be looking at the right video.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0

Kid with SG - the smallest blond person on stage, playing lead with a Gibson SG guitar. That's my youngest son, Wyatt.

I'm playing accoustic.
    Aha! I wasn't looking at the right video...... You don't look uncomfortable at all, just laid back. And you certainly are not ugly You actually look just like your avatar and he's Hot! LOL

User Info Menu

Awe, shucks, Mrs. O'Leary.

User Info Menu

Awe, shucks, Mrs. O'Leary.

User Info Menu

Oh, by the way, I think you look a little like Bonnie Bedilia.

User Info Menu

Thanks, that's a nice compliment, I think she's really pretty

User Info Menu

my teacher told me i liked like someone from lord of the rings.. but i cant think of who. and he told me everyday.. it was weird haha

User Info Menu

Ashamed as I am and with the undying fear of getting outcast out of drumchat; I’ll reveal the secret that haunts me still;
    my mother and some high school friends used to tell me i looked like Tommy boy Cruise.
    They don’t say it anymore so i guess/hope i grew out of it, or could also be the numerous death threat’s i’ve given them over the years.
    Overreacted? Maybe ,… just can’t stand that guy.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    I'd be curious to know who people say you look like? Course, we all know about Bongo Bro = Col. Sanders. LOL
    Do you ever get confused for a famous person?
    How about you drummer, who do you look like LOL

User Info Menu

people tell me i look like screech from saved by the bell but his hair is way curlier and he is a lot weirder than me, and doesnt even look much like me

roaddebris which one are you in that video?

User Info Menu

Hey RD I like the looks of the guitar, I've got an Ovation that looks just like it.

People have told me I look like Garth Brooks but I was wearing a cowboy hat at the time. I don't see the resemblance at all though.
    Gretsch Catalina Birch 6 piece fusion set (10,12,14,16in. Toms, 22 Bass). Sabian 20" HH Classic Ride, 16" Istanbul Agop Dark Crash, & Zildian K 13" Hi-hats.

User Info Menu

I've been told I look like Jason Biggs - although, this was when I had shorter hair.

Oh, and now that I have my long hair, apparently I look like Jesus.

HB58
    My Kit: Pearl Session Custom 7 Piece w/ Zildjian Cymbals
    My Band: Lead Redemption
    Current Favourite Band: Necrophagist
    Current Favourite Song: To Rid The Disease - Opeth
    Next purchase: Pearl 18"x16" Floor Tom, Zildjian A Custom Crash

Rudiments?

User Info Menu

Ever seen the movie Powder? lol
    That was my family's nickname for me until I started my teenage "routine" and blamed my problems on that very nickname lol.
    www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lafirin View Post
    my teacher told me i liked like someone from lord of the rings.. but i cant think of who. and he told me everyday.. it was weird haha

Must have been Grishnakh?

User Info Menu

Must have been Grishnakh?
    Yeah, or Gollum.

User Info Menu

How about you drummer, who do you look like LOL
    I look like Tom Cruise.