Thread: Family member passed & left me drums...what r they? Good? Bad? Priceless?

User Info Menu

Lightbulb Family member passed & left me drums...what r they? Good? Bad? Priceless?

So, my really cool Brother in Law professional Musician passed away and his Bongos are now my bongos. I would like for some educated brummers out there in Beatsville to edify me .
    What are they? They have worn stickers with some numbers stamped that I can barely read

Do they have value? Well known in the drumming community? Your opinions are welcome. Music was My Brother in laws life and I would like to know all I can about these.
    Thank you,
    Capt.Ken JAM ON!!!

User Info Menu

Default Re: Family member passed & left me drums...what r they? Good? Bad? Priceless?

Post a pic!
    "The problem with information on the Internet is that you can not validate it's authenticity. " -Abraham Lincoln

SILVERFOX DRUMSTICKS & SOULTONE CYMBALS Endorsing Artist.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Family member passed & left me drums...what r they? Good? Bad? Priceless?

lol how do we know what they are ?????????? lol we need a little more help than they are bongos with stickers ......
    Tamaholic

User Info Menu

Welcome to Drum Chat CAPT.KEN!

If you need help posting pictures, check out this thread: http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ures-7721.html
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Do you see this ............"LP" ?
    Gretsch USA & Zildjian
    (What Else Would I Ever Need ?)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CAPT.KEN View Post
    What are they? They have worn stickers with some numbers stamped that I can barely read
    Yeah, I can't read them either

User Info Menu

Capt. Ken Sorry for your loss and welcome to drumchat.