Thread: What's Everyone Doing This Weekend?

User Info Menu

Default What's Everyone Doing This Weekend?

I'm cleaning, doing laundry, practicing, sewing, watching TV, taking care of the kids, cooking, chatting (of course) and sleeping. Oh and eating, I think I can squeeze that in...... Sounds like a crappy weekend.

How about you?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drum_chick View Post
    I'm cleaning, doing laundry, practicing, sewing, watching TV, taking care of the kids, cooking, chatting (of course) and sleeping. Oh and eating, I think I can squeeze that in...... Sounds like a crappy weekend.

How about you?
    Wha? Not riding the Barbie Bike?

Tonight is pizza night at my folks.

I've got to work for a couple of hours tomorrow. Then I might get to go for a short ride on my bike. Sunday my kids are playing at church, so we have to be out of the house at 6 AM to make it to practice before services. After that, we have to go to a rehearsal for another church group they're involved with.

Then it's back to the salt mines on Monday.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Roaddebris View Post
    Wha? Not riding the Barbie Bike?

Tonight is pizza night at my folks.

I've got to work for a couple of hours tomorrow. Then I might get to go for a short ride on my bike. Sunday my kids are playing at church, so we have to be out of the house at 6 AM to make it to practice before services. After that, we have to go to a rehearsal for another church group they're involved with.

Then it's back to the salt mines on Monday.
    You like beatins' don't cha

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drum_chick View Post
    You like beatins' don't cha

Hey, no time for that. Those skivies are still filthy and you missed a spot on the kitchen floor.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Roaddebris View Post
    Hey, no time for that. Those skivies are still filthy and you missed a spot on the kitchen floor.
    LMAO!!!!

User Info Menu

My friends are coming over to jam :D
    Paiste Posse
    14inch 2002 series Sound Edge Hi-hats
    16inch and 18inch Signature series Fast crashes
    20inch 3000 series Ride
    18inch PST5 series China

Pearl Forum Series drum set
    Pearl Chad Smith Signature snare(steel shell)
    Tama Iron Cobra Chrome

RIP Frank - You will be remembered

User Info Menu

I'm just gonna sit around thinkin' about Drum Chick.

User Info Menu

Lol!

User Info Menu

I'm goin to visit my grandad in the hospital, he just started chemotherapy so that should be fun. Then I'm goin to scout this venue, also fun.
    www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

i think im gonna go over to drummers and think about drum chick with him.
    play till the day i die. it makes more sense that way.

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound

User Info Menu

Two words : Grand. Final.

AFL Grand Final is today. One of the biggest sporting days in the country, and certainly in my home state. It's our version of the Superbowl.
    "What consumes your mind, controls your life" - So, what consumes your mind?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummerdavie View Post
    i think im gonna go over to drummers and think about drum chick with him.
    LOL

User Info Menu

or maybe not getting out from behind my kit may be hard... i think ill just put a matress there so its not so far from my kit to my bed and a frige two.
    play till the day i die. it makes more sense that way.

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound

User Info Menu

Let's see, Friday evening drum lesson, then hustle back to the church for a Sunday school Teacher Appreciation dinner. Then I'm going to spend a some time with my mom, then practice on the drums and a little guitar work. Saturday, I have to get the fellowship hall open so they can get ready for a baby shower at noon. I probably do laundry some cleaning around the house, and finish my sermon preparation for Sunday. Then I'll go to Wal-Mart and buy snacks for my youth group. Hopefully, I'll get to put in some more time on the kit. Sunday is Sunday school, then worship service, then a nap (I'm usually tired after the service), then prepare for youth group. When youth group is over, I'll spend some time with mom, then make preparations for my Monday morning, and Monday evening Bible study classes.

In between, I'll sneak in some Drum Chat time!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Homework.
    Drums.
    Go fill in application form for a part time job.
    Go hand in form, go buy this months Metal Hammer, come back home.
    Play drums.
    yes my life is full of activity!
    Today, on Ethel The Frog...

User Info Menu

Floorbazll season starts today so itll be first game of the season. Looking forward to that! Other than that ill just be lazeing about.

User Info Menu

what is Floorbazll vinnysimmo ???

R.i.P. FRANK YOU WILL BE REMEMBER AS A GENTLEMAN

how to attach an image http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ures-7721.html

FRENCHY

User Info Menu

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floorball

Not really a universal sport. But its a growing sport.

User Info Menu

Sounds like an interesting game. Almost a indoor cross between hockey and soccer.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

User Info Menu

Yeah. It s one of the fastest sports around.

We lost our game 2-7 due to a late late collapse. Other than that it was close. The were biger than us and they were fast. Skillwise we were the better team. But gie them credit they won.

User Info Menu

I'm at the library...... How boring! LOL

User Info Menu

Now THAT'S dedication to your Drum Chat buddies. Checkin' in at the library!

User Info Menu

work work work hopefully fitting in some drum practice and also a session in the gym.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    Let's see, Friday evening drum lesson, then hustle back to the church for a Sunday school Teacher Appreciation dinner. Then I'm going to spend a some time with my mom, then practice on the drums and a little guitar work. Saturday, I have to get the fellowship hall open so they can get ready for a baby shower at noon. I probably do laundry some cleaning around the house, and finish my sermon preparation for Sunday. Then I'll go to Wal-Mart and buy snacks for my youth group. Hopefully, I'll get to put in some more time on the kit. Sunday is Sunday school, then worship service, then a nap (I'm usually tired after the service), then prepare for youth group. When youth group is over, I'll spend some time with mom, then make preparations for my Monday morning, and Monday evening Bible study classes.

In between, I'll sneak in some Drum Chat time!
    You are a busy man my friend......

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    Now THAT'S dedication to your Drum Chat buddies. Checkin' in at the library!
    Yes, I couldn't stay away