Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Default Why?

Why can I play really good in my head but not on my kit?

I have all these ideas in my head but when I sit down at my kit I can't play them.... Very frustrating

User Info Menu

Welcome to my world.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Roaddebris View Post
    Welcome to my world.
    Great, can we do lunch?

User Info Menu

Sure, I'll imagine a seven course gormet meal...then we'll end up at McDonalds.

User Info Menu

Sure, I'll imagine a seven course gormet meal...then we'll end up at McDonalds.
    How about you imagine a seven course meal and I'll cook it for ya

User Info Menu

Yeah, let me guess, you have all these cool ideas in your head, but when it lands on the table it's Vienna Sausages, canned beets and Shasta Cola?

User Info Menu

Oh, and for dessert, twizzlers

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drum_chick View Post
    Oh, and for dessert, twizzlers
    Burnt, of course.

User Info Menu

Absolutely.......

User Info Menu

Wow I don't even know where this went lol.
    Your muscles still haven't learned to do exactly what your brain is trying to communicate. After you play for a long time and your muscular memory is down with the beats, things will come alot easier and you take it from there.
    www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

Yes, this did go totally off track. That's what RD does best LOL

User Info Menu

Yes, this did go totally off track. That's what RD does best LOL

I thought what I do best is pretend to be asleep on the couch while breaking wind?

User Info Menu

I thought what I do best is pretend to be asleep on the couch while breaking wind?
    ROFLOL!!!!!! That too!

User Info Menu

At least you can play good on your head! I can't even imagine that I'm good haha
    Paiste Posse
    14inch 2002 series Sound Edge Hi-hats
    16inch and 18inch Signature series Fast crashes
    20inch 3000 series Ride
    18inch PST5 series China

Pearl Forum Series drum set
    Pearl Chad Smith Signature snare(steel shell)
    Tama Iron Cobra Chrome

RIP Frank - You will be remembered

User Info Menu

However I don't think it's really me in my head, I think it's Neil Peart LOL

User Info Menu

However I don't think it's really me in my head, I think it's Neil Peart LOL
    you should get that checked. there are doctors who spechilise in it. they let you live in there nice house with there nice white coats and there nice friends.
    play till the day i die. it makes more sense that way.

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummerdavie View Post
    you should get that checked. there are doctors who spechilise in it. they let you live in there nice house with there nice white coats and there nice friends.
    Been there, they kicked me out

User Info Menu

Been there, they kicked me out
    well maybe you should just kidnap neil and merge with him to have all of his skills and then you wont have ither of the problems any more.

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummerdavie View Post
    well maybe you should just kidnap neil and merge with him to have all of his skills and then you wont have ither of the problems any more.
    I tried that, he got away......... Said I was hurting him or something.... LOL

User Info Menu

sorry i dont hasve much to say here but.. it'll come

User Info Menu

are you an auto bot or a decepticon?

User Info Menu

autobot, I think LOL

User Info Menu

ok just had to make sure optomis prime is a good friend of mine so you picked right.

User Info Menu

LOL, I know my transformers! LOL

User Info Menu

ok hears the story behind that my friend colton is obsessed with transformers and made us wait in line for the midnight showing. but on the first day of school this year he wore an optomis prime talking helmet and tranforming gun arm. when the administration stoped him and asked who he was he pushed the button the helmet said "i am optomis prime." he fired the gun and we ran our butts of. later while sitting in the police offesers ofice at my school we decided that was stupid and then they let us go with no problem cuz there were 18 of us there when it happened and no one saw anything at all.